• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our biggest sale yet! Up to 35% off lifetime ranks.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCGamers! If you were on the fence about upgrading, now is the time! We wanted to share with you details on our largest sale yet to date. Until Monday, we are discounting our ranks to the following prices:

Any purchases today on the 28th of November in PST before the sales can contact us for a refund via the difference from the sale pricing. Contact support to process this request.

Again this sale will end on Monday, so take advantage of these offers before it's too late.

Note for Stat Resets purchases before our Leaderboard Update: The update coming soon that will save your current stats to a permanent Legacy Leaderboards; resetting now would wipe those stats forever. We suggest you hold onto your Stats Reset until after the update as this will transfer over. Details about this update can be located here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/global-leaderboards-update-coming-soon.146861/
Btw there is a way to find ppl who have silent join and are disguised. if you type their name in chat it will say the disguised name and people ca ndo for example rex.manx=(disguisename) I think you should remove that.

Arashii

Platinum
Reaction score
I m gonna upgrade my donor only for /silentjoin hyisawgsugaad78dyagdidagdyagd8adiaiydgadga8dhubidiabdayda

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
The silent join perk is sooo awesome. Basically the only reason why i upgraded my rank a week ago.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Sucks because I bought feelzzHD diamond donor for $75 the day before this was introduced :/ Now I could've bought him plat for $65 only...
rip me

Curge

Tribute
Reaction score
Why isn't the stats reset that was bough in this time period not working?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci