• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our biggest sale yet! Up to 35% off lifetime ranks.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello MCGamers! If you were on the fence about upgrading, now is the time! We wanted to share with you details on our largest sale yet to date. Until Monday, we are discounting our ranks to the following prices:

Any purchases today on the 28th of November in PST before the sales can contact us for a refund via the difference from the sale pricing. Contact support to process this request.

Again this sale will end on Monday, so take advantage of these offers before it's too late.

Note for Stat Resets purchases before our Leaderboard Update: The update coming soon that will save your current stats to a permanent Legacy Leaderboards; resetting now would wipe those stats forever. We suggest you hold onto your Stats Reset until after the update as this will transfer over. Details about this update can be located here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/global-leaderboards-update-coming-soon.146861/

Nikocheeko

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh wow! I'm probably going to get a stats reset for that price! Amazing! I think a lot of people will be grateful of this.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
And the silent join?

Oh wow! I'm probably going to get a stats reset for that price! Amazing! I think a lot of people will be grateful of this.
Read what it says at the bottom of the thread

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oops! just modified the post to add this:

NEW PERK for Platinum and Quantum players: Toggle Silent Join! (Releases tomorrow with command/silentjoin)

(AKA tonight when we push an update, it will add in on Saturday)
Why is this perk not given to Diamond Donors? In my opinion, it should be given to every lifetime rank.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Why is this perk not given to Diamond Donors? In my opinion, it should be given to every lifetime rank.
Why though, if you really needed silent join you could pay a small fee to go from dia to plat, because its not really a necessary addition for every single diamond donor.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why though, if you really needed silent join you could pay a small fee to go from dia to plat, because its not really a necessary addition for every single diamond donor.
I wouldn't really call $25 a small fee. And once again, I believe that it is a necessary addition for ever single diamond donor, because they too have lifetime ranks, and that is the main characteristic that sets apart Diamond, Platinum and Quantam from the other donors, and so it should get atleast that perk in common to the perks they already do share.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I wouldn't really call $25 a small fee. And once again, I believe that it is a necessary addition for ever single diamond donor, because they too have lifetime ranks, and that is the main characteristic that sets apart Diamond, Platinum and Quantam from the other donors, and so it should get atleast that perk in common to the perks they already do share.
I meant small because of the sale :p (smaller than usual)
But yeah, I see what you're saying. I'm not bothered about silent join but other diamond donors will want it I guess..

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Oops! just modified the post to add this:

NEW PERK for Platinum and Quantum players: Toggle Silent Join! (Releases tomorrow with command/silentjoin)

(AKA tonight when we push an update, it will add in on Saturday)
WoW i dont know what to say... Just.. Just omg i love you Chad!!!:3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci