• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Origins (Requiem v2.0)

What's the verdict?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I tried to go in the bottom,there was nothing,and I saw nothing also doing a little part of the parkour.
I found only a tier2...
Really?
Go here
2013-11-03_21.34.13.png
Then down the corridor, ending up here
2013-11-03_21.34.27.png

Go below the obsidian ball and jump up of the left
2013-11-03_21.34.45.png
2013-11-03_21.34.57.png
Then you get here
2013-11-03_21.35.06.png

filett55

Diamond
Reaction score
Aww so was here!I'll look up next time,hope them will be fixed quickly :c

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I enjoy most of my games on this map, I'm glad it was accepted :)

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
You gotta do some parkour.

Yea ikr, but when they make it work (with redstone or a trapped chest) then you will get an Iron sword with unbreaking 10 and sharpness 1 , a bow with infinity, knockback 1 and power 1 , and a potion with gives regeneration, resistance and speed.
Holy crap talk about op

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Absolutely hate corn.. I've played the map 3 times.. and have died within a minute each time :p. I have given up.. I don't even know what the rest of the map looks like.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Absolutely hate corn.. I've played the map 3 times.. and have died within a minute each time :p. I have given up.. I don't even know what the rest of the map looks like.
It's amazing.

martengeu

Spectator
Reaction score
This became my favorite map <3. All the secrets you can find in this map are ridicolous. I already found three relics, but at the relic of balance i can't open the dropper :( . Can someone tell me how to get in that dropper please? I would love it ^^.

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
This became my favorite map <3. All the secrets you can find in this map are ridicolous. I already found three relics, but at the relic of balance i can't open the dropper :( . Can someone tell me how to get in that dropper please? I would love it ^^.
Droppers aren't working right now :( (my own fault), but this may have been fixed in the latest update! Tree_TheBigKind, any luck?

Even if they aren't working, glad you've taken the time to explore the map and find the secrets.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Droppers aren't working right now :( (my own fault), but this may have been fixed in the latest update! Tree_TheBigKind, any luck?

Even if they aren't working, glad you've taken the time to explore the map and find the secrets.
We haven't had the chance to change anything but I've given the list of those items to higher staff and we'll see if we can fix them. Unfortunately, I can't promise anything since MCSG is going through some kinda major/kinda important importants currently and those need to be dealt with first. If an opportunity opens up, I'll try to get those fixes in :3

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks like the map has been modified! Unfortunately the blue keystone decided to vanish from my hand right after I collected all four but they may actually lead to something useful. Happy hunting, and let me know what you find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci