• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Origins (Requiem v2.0)

What's the verdict?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RemixxHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you for making my favourite map on MCSG, infact the most amazing map I have ever seen <3 ilu (no homo)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is map is really good. I always manage to get lucky chests every time. It looks awesome.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
This map is one of my favorites on the server, everything about it screams brilliance. It's use of secrets and hidden stuff is well done, not making it unfair, but still nice. The spawners around the map is awesome, the builds beautiful, one of the first maps that actually got me interested in the story of it.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
This map is one of my favorites on the server, everything about it screams brilliance. It's use of secrets and hidden stuff is well done, not making it unfair, but still nice. The spawners around the map is awesome, the builds beautiful, one of the first maps that actually got me interested in the story of it.
Same. I used to ignore the plot but this one is pretty cool.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I love it!

Edit: no one saw that....

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Some structures look a bit too symmetrical, but I must say that this is very impressive for being a solo project. Good job.

lionkev55

Tribute
Reaction score
I tend not to bass maps so much on build quality, more on imagining game play. It looks really good, only that I think I would find it hard to pvp in some areas due to heavy vegetation.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I tend not to bass maps so much on build quality, more on imagining game play. It looks really good, only that I think I would find it hard to pvp in some areas due to heavy vegetation.
Well stop imagining, get on mcsg and go play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci