• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operation EU Cleansweep Winter 2015, Week 1 Results

Crafterr

Platinum
Reaction score
Great to see hackers finally being publicly addressed :)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great! I hope US and AU get cleaned up as well, because they too have a hacker problem. Not as badly, however.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Congrats on the successful cleansweep ^_^ (am I too late?)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
What and amazing effort everyone! A big thanks to the Staff Team and an even bigger thanks to the non-staff helpers!

I can't wait to see a decrease in Hackers. This is a step in the right direction. ^_^

Will_Hornby

Spectator
Reaction score
still think its a joke that only a fraction of the bans weren't permanent. They're hacking, why do we want them in our community?

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
still think its a joke that only a fraction of the bans weren't permanent. They're hacking, why do we want them in our community?
Its true, but sometimes people don't understand the rules perhaps, maybe if the rules aren't in their own home language. Google Translate is NOT a reliable source. Personally I believe hacking is a bigger issue due to the duel 1.7-1.8 Client nature of the server. There are many hacked clients for 1.7 But not so many for 1.8

TRPickabolt

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a server that's called Badlion has a really good autoclick system so you get immediatly found if you use it, if you ask for their help that might decrease the hackers by A TON they also have a excellent macro system aswell.

bilgekaana123

Spectator
Reaction score
hi when i try to play hunger games or something the server kick me out and says connection lost time out or sometimes it says

io.netty.handler.timeout.readtimeoutexception i cant play please help

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
We can help the staff with the cleansweep guys! Report them on the 'Report Abuse' forum! It's very simple and you help the community a lot. When I report a hacker, it takes me less then 10 minutes!

Have a great day!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We can help the staff with the cleansweep guys! Report them on the 'Report Abuse' forum! It's very simple and you help the community a lot. When I report a hacker, it takes me less then 10 minutes!

Have a great day!
When I report a hacker, it takes 10 minutes to record them, 10 minutes to make a movie out of them, 10 minutes to render and upload, and 10 minutes to file the report, so I don't know what you mean.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
When I report a hacker, it takes 10 minutes to record them, 10 minutes to make a movie out of them, 10 minutes to render and upload, and 10 minutes to file the report, so I don't know what you mean.
It takes me 10 minutes to record, render and upload it, while it's rendering and uploading, I fill in the report format.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci