• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operation EU Cleansweep Winter 2015, Week 1 Results

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
To a lot more in the future :p
Sounds like a toast xD
Which I'm guessing is supposed to be but never mind.

Swapsterr

Survivor
Reaction score
Hacking on MCGamer should always result in a permban.
I don't get why some only get 1 week. o_O

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Scott A suggestion could be to have a random round recorded each day, like CCTV or something by a member of the community, sure it won't catch them all, but lets say 50 Members of this massive community volunteered to record a round each day then there is a Decent chance a ton of hackers will be caught. + on Average a game lasts like 15minutes, so its 15minutes of their time used to make the community a safer place.

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
Times & Dates:
(All times are GMT)
Sunday: 3PM-5PM & 8PM-10PM
Monday: 7PM-9PM
Wednesday: 8PM-10PM
Friday: 7PM-9PM
Saturday: 3PM-8PM & 8PM-10PM (7PM-9PM on meeting days)
Wow, I've been waiting for the cleansweep for the past half hour, didn't know you didn't do them on Tuesday :p
(Facepalm) Uhh, why didn't my conscience tell me to check the forums for the times earlier? xD

A

Axel | PlazaGames

I really like being a part of the cleansweeps and helping u guys making this community the best server ever! <3
Thanks for the last 3 cleansweeps <3

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Scott A suggestion could be to have a random round recorded each day, like CCTV or something by a member of the community, sure it won't catch them all, but lets say 50 Members of this massive community volunteered to record a round each day then there is a Decent chance a ton of hackers will be caught. + on Average a game lasts like 15minutes, so its 15minutes of their time used to make the community a safer place.
Yeah, I definitely see where that might help, but it would be hard to get enough community members. Also, keep in mind staff already do go server to server recording :p

62cook

Survivor
Reaction score
I really hope hackers don't check the forums.
They would know when to not play on EU. xP

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Was fun! Glad I came along, caught 4 hackers I think :p

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, I definitely see where that might help, but it would be hard to get enough community members. Also, keep in mind staff already do go server to server recording :p
Yea its true, but if people cared enough they would help, its 15 minutes of their life, I mean they could just be playing/watching/with a friend, it doesn't really matter. I've had my 70th robbed of my no less than 6 times today from hackers, if not more (my Proudest being my 8 kills on remnant (<3 remnant)) and its rather frustrating. Its getting to the point now where there is a hacker in every game, if not more. Its ridiculous.

I don't see the reason why people who cheat even bother playing, they aren't good enough to win legit, so why win by cheating and ruining it for someone else? The selfishness astonishes me.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Yea its true, but if people cared enough they would help, its 15 minutes of their life, I mean they could just be playing/watching/with a friend, it doesn't really matter. I've had my 70th robbed of my no less than 6 times today from hackers, if not more (my Proudest being my 8 kills on remnant (<3 remnant)) and its rather frustrating. Its getting to the point now where there is a hacker in every game, if not more. Its ridiculous.

I don't see the reason why people who cheat even bother playing, they aren't good enough to win legit, so why win by cheating and ruining it for someone else? The selfishness astonishes me.
Yeah, hackers are definitely selfish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci