• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operation EU Cleansweep - Coming back soon!

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
Great news, was waiting for em to came back :)
Really pleased about that, also the times are all fine for me; which means I can take part :D
Hackers here I come >:3

BananaCraft

Platinum
Reaction score
I am glad that the sweeper of computer pirates again resume. I think the reportadores maxima of computer hackers in the sweeper, should be rewarded with a donor as done above. I think the players would spend more time making report of computer hackers and thus compete with each other to have who is the best reporter of computer hackers.
In the place where I live, only allows me to play in the European union (EU). Today, it is impossible to play here. The amount of computer hackers is increasing every day.
I think if we all spent time in making reports of computer hackers, would come the time when we will end up with all hackers.

I hope you may understand my comment, I'm Spanish and I do not speak much English.

Greetings to all moderators and players working with the sweeper of computer hackers. I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Greetings MCTheBananaCraft

B3N_TH3_BO55

Tribute
Reaction score

Merry Christmas/Christmas Eve Tributes! About 4 weeks ago, we decided to take a break for exams and other holiday events coming up. As we have had a growing number of reports about hackers in EU and the team appears to be rejuvenated, we are proud to announce that the EU Cleansweep is going to resume on December 28th, 2014. For those of you who don't know, a Cleansweep is a time where both staff and community members get together in a channel on TeamSpeak and go server to server looking for hackers.

In previous operations, this has proven to be a successful option in eliminating hackers from the EU network; however, we are still looking into ways to make the operation even more successful. If you have any ideas for the Cleansweep, please PM me, AlpakaWhacker, Col_StaR, and/or Nephilim. In order to catch more hackers, we organize 2 hour cleansweeps during the peak times in the EU network. The times will be listed below.

Times & Dates:
Sunday: 3PM-5PM & 8PM-10PM
Monday: 7PM-9PM
Wednesday: 8PM-10PM
Friday: 7PM-9PM
Saturday: 3PM-8PM & 8PM-10PM (7PM-9PM on meeting days)
If you have any suggestions on time, please comment down below, or DM me, AlpakaWhacker, Col_StaR, and/or Nephilim.

What can you do?
In previous Cleansweeps, we have had many community members come onto TeamSpeak and assist us in making hacking bans. We do appreciate this. In order to help, log onto the TeamSpeak (ts.MCGamer.net) during the scheduled times. Then, poke a staff member in the channel. Before beginning, you must be aware of this:

After you are aware of that, you can begin going server to server recording and reporting hackers to the staff in the channel. Please note that you will have to be able to record in order to participate. If you cannot record, you can still report hackers by poking staff about them.

Can't get on TeamSpeak? That's fine. You can still help out by recording and reporting hackers at http://report.mcgamer.info. These reports are a huge help to both the network and the staff team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Will the Cleansweep ever end?
Answer: The operation will continue as long as it is needed. If there is ever a point when the amount of
hackers on EU is low, it may end, but it will start as soon as the hacker problem is present again.

Question: Do I have to talk?
Answer: No, you don't have to talk, but you can if you'd like.

Question: Do I have to record?
Answer: Yes, we are only allowing those who can record to join; however, if you want to help out, you can still message us people you suspect are hacking.

Question: Is there a US or AU Cleansweep?
Answer: Don't worry, the other regions will not be neglected. Currently, the staff are testing other solutions for each region.

Question: Why do you post all the times when hackers can see it?
Answer: Most hackers will not check the forums, and won't even know that we are there. In addition, we do impromptu Cleansweeps as well.

Have a wonderful rest of your week, and a Merry Christmas! We hope to see as many people there as possible!
~MCGamer Staff, EU Cleansweep Team

Original Thread:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/operation-clean-sweep.141890/

Thank god. It's been painful getting rekt by some random hacker every game

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
No, since it's still in the rules.
Yes I do understand this, and this should be a bannable offense, but why do they not get another chance? No hacking is in the rules, but they get another chance. It's that the majority of the hackers don't really care to get banned, while the ones who delete the videos do. I'm not trying to start trouble, I just don't understand. Being a staff member, you're informed with a lot more stuff than I, so please explain c:

SammysHammy

Platinum
Reaction score
Please do a cleensweep on CA. There are not too many mods that play CA and many hackers decide to play here. Please help us! :'( :(

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
do a mini-cleansweep for ca........ so many hackers don't get dealt with we need some ca mods up in the house

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
sad it doesnt work doe lmao
What do you mean?
Because from what I can tell it sounds like your saying the cleansweep isn't working, and on that I have to disagree with you on.
We managed to ban 962 hackers, and to be honest that's a lot; yes there still are loads more to deal with but what do you expect?
Every single hacker to be banned in a week?
Not gonna happen.
If that's not what you meant then sorry, felt like I needed to say that anyway. :)

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
What do you mean?
Because from what I can tell it sounds like your saying the cleansweep isn't working, and on that I have to disagree with you on.
We managed to ban 962 hackers, and to be honest that's a lot; yes there still are loads more to deal with but what do you expect?
Every single hacker to be banned in a week?
Not gonna happen.
If that's not what you meant then sorry, felt like I needed to say that anyway. :)
50% of hackers would get banned if they actually updated their NCP and got rid of the mods that has played 50 games and has no experience what so ever. And if they also recruited mods that actually play the game and are active, then yes, it would be done it about a week. lul, probs US player, arent you?

Reactions: Wyz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci