• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operation EU Cleansweep - Coming back soon!

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeeeesssss :D i'll participate :))
Pd : There's a forum badge for your participation?

Good job guys :)

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll try and be there on one of the days. These hackers need to be removed from their flying carpets!!11!!!!!!!!11!!!

Araxed<3

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay , and if i start today to report hackers ... Can i get my badge? :3
Well first of all, you will not receive your badge immediately after you have participated in the first sweep, most likely in the end when there will be another break, and to be honest, please do not come to the Cleansweeps only to receive a medal on the forums. It's supposed to be an event where Staff and Community work together to catch as many hackers as possible during the rush hour in EU. And we didn't even know we were going to be awarded a medal in the first place when the first official cleansweep sessions came to a hold to give everyone a break. It was a pleasant surprise and a well deserved thank you to those who spent their time and effort to help look for hackers on the EU network.

EDIT: But please, do not hesitate to report someone if you see them breaking the rules. It is greatly appreciated.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Well first of all, you will not receive your badge immediately after you have participated in the first sweep, most likely in the end when there will be another break, and to be honest, please do not come to the Cleansweeps only to receive a medal on the forums. It's supposed to be an event where Staff and Community work together to catch as many hackers as possible during the rush hour in EU. And we didn't even know we were going to be awarded a medal in the first place when the first official cleansweep sessions came to a hold to give everyone a break. It was a pleasant surprise and a well deserved thank you to those who spent their time and effort to help look for hackers on the EU network.

EDIT: But please, do not hesitate to report someone if you see them breaking the rules. It is greatly appreciated.
I know , i reported a lot of people here in the Forum , and don't take me wrong , i just want to participate for make the game experience better for all the EU player... I usually try to report when i see a hacker. I will try to be in the cleansweep , but it's not only for the forum badge (But the badge it's pretty cool too xD) , it is just for , as i said earlier , make the game experience better for MCGamer Community :3 :)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know , i reported a lot of people here in the Forum , and don't take me wrong , i just want to participate for make the game experience better for all the EU player... I usually try to report when i see a hacker. I will try to be in the cleansweep , but it's not only for the forum badge (But the badge it's pretty cool too xD) , it is just for , as i said earlier , make the game experience better for MCGamer Community :3 :)
Awesome! Can't wait to meet you during the sweeps. :D

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But one more question : i need to record and upload All Hackers videos? It will take me a while xD
Yes, after you have recorded them, upload the evidence to youtube and poke one of the moderators in the channel the video link so that they can deal with the player. If you cannot upload during the cleansweep itself due to slower internet connection or due to the time it would take to upload the video, it is completely fine to message someone of the Cleansweep team the evidence afterwards to write down what you have done during the sweep and to deal with the players as well. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci