• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operation Clean Sweep!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's lovely that an effort is being made but it's not going to solve anything. What we really need is anti-cheat improvements and changes to the rules/protocol.
Although it may not seem as the best of ideas, it will in a way help us out to lessen them a little bit more. And no worries, they're already working on improving the anti-cheat systems. :)

I really like this idea, and hope it helps a lot of people. But I have a question, which recording software is fastest, and easiest to use? I know I used Bandicam before, but I was considering fraps as well...

E

Ephiza

Although it may not seem as the best of ideas, it will in a way help us out to lessen them a little bit more. And no worries, they're already working on improving the anti-cheat systems. :)

I really like this idea, and hope it helps a lot of people. But I have a question, which recording software is fastest, and easiest to use? I know I used Bandicam before, but I was considering fraps as well...
fraps or dxtory

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
It's lovely that an effort is being made but it's not going to solve anything. What we really need is anti-cheat improvements and changes to the rules/protocol.
Like jonnysurvives said it's not really going to help the anti-cheat is just terrible I mean I've seen hackers flying for 5 minutes and weren't kicked for flying but I hit a lily pad with my boat or a chicken and get kicked that's just stupid. But at least MCGamer's trying to do something.

They are already making improvements to the anti-cheat. I assume more information will be released when they are finished :D

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
Then you're really lucky. Gio has a point, there are a lot of hackers on US as well. :/
Gonna have to disagree. I occasionally find hackers definitely less than one a game and that's certainly not impossible to take out. Unlike EU where every game has at least 3 hackers that often team. Priorities m8 and this isn't biased I'm mostly a U.S. player.

E

Ephiza

Gonna have to disagree. I occasionally find hackers definitely less than one a game and that's certainly not impossible to take out. Unlike EU where every game has at least 3 hackers that often team. Priorities m8 and this isn't biased I'm mostly a U.S. player.
Yes, EU has a lot of hackers. I played 3 games on it, and I got targeted by a reach hacker 6 games in a row ;-;

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
I have an idea c: add a command such as /report *name* *reason* that lets you report a player and a moderator have a command such as /reports on where they get give a report in chat and 1 report gets given to 1 mod with the reports on and they can not get reports by doing /reports off also /report help would give a list of reason such as /report *name* forcefield /report *name* MovementHacks /report *name* Abuse etc. it would give regular players without teamspeak a way to report people to moderators and a lot of the times people are too lazy to record/get on teamspeak for 1 hacker or rule breaker

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
I have an idea c: add a command such as /report *name* *reason* that lets you report a player and a moderator have a command such as /reports on where they get give a report in chat and 1 report gets given to 1 mod with the reports on and they can not get reports by doing /reports off also /report help would give a list of reason such as /report *name* forcefield /report *name* MovementHacks /report *name* Abuse etc. it would give regular players without teamspeak a way to report people to moderators and a lot of the times people are too lazy to record/get on teamspeak for 1 hacker or rule breaker
You should post a feature suggestion of that, this would be the perfect idea and it would be much easier

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As I said, there are more things to come to stop hackers, and we've been looking into methods like that, that won't be abused. So it's easier in game.

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
As I said, there are more things to come to stop hackers, and we've been looking into methods like that, that won't be abused. So it's easier in game.
I think a good way to make it not abusive is mods should look at the reports then ./d so the person you reported won't know it's a mod that's coming in to the match they're in. Then follow the person to see if they're head snaps or whatever, and boom ban. I know some people probably already put this in perspective, but to the people that didn't. I hope you acknowledge this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci