• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
One thing to say to you about this, we made up an excuse of our loss. This is quite hilarious how the first two rounds in my opinion played like a powdski clan (No Offense Powdski). Then the rest of them was just Bugatti and 31days picking us off of spawn with their toggles. Don't act like your clan is good because just the other day I was in a game and scraped Lightning nation with hardly any gear while he was full iron. I can take all of you in 1v1s. Wanna know why other people flame? Because they get mad when they are smacking this rand clan and then you guys start to toggle. Honestly you guys expect to have no flame over this. How about 31days tries to not bypass his ban too. Honestly you guys think you are top-stuff, but when it comes to you guys getting smacked hardcore, for instance Olympians was up on you guys 4-0, then you guys comeback and say that you guys are starting a petition to change your clan name to #Comebackkids. Honestly you get trashed by every other clan then start to toggle and act like your legit. Damn if I got headsnaps like them maybe this crap would be on my thread too, but I don't. I have like 5 members that were from Outset and said that Bugatti and Binct always toggled and admitted it. Honestly if 31days (Binct) and Bugatti wasn't in this clan all you would see is 5-0 losses on this thread because when has Josh ever owned a good clan. Good Day my sirs and Aura would love to battle again sometime. Last time im posting on this godly clans thread. Also, play legit and then maybe your flame would be gone. GL
your own member said you use trigger bot, hypocrite

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
Yes that is true I have talked to past trials and members saying ppl in outset toggle.
give me their names please? cause no one in our clan has admitted to toggling, and Allusions didnt toggle either. He was kicked for disagreements inside the clan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci