• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old MCSG! The Memories :')

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
[...]
  • The first official time I was on MCGamer's teamspeak and got mute because Decemberr found me annoying. Dece, if you remember it, kudos to the old times. [...]
I do not remember muting you or muting anyone for the reason "Annoying" unless it was on OMN or my own TeamSpeak, haha.
When you would have first joined would have been long before OMN, iirc.
You were a huge pain in the butt in the beginning, I certainly remember that. xD

Anywho, kudos. ;)

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't have many screenshots, but back in 2012 I teamed with Huahwi in a clan ts and I was really good friends with Mr_Gears. But I will always remember me joining CyanVolts xD also hitting 200 wins in September of 2012!
WAIT BRUH WHO YOU ARE YOU INTO MAGI AS MUCH AS ME

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I do not remember muting you or muting anyone for the reason "Annoying" unless it was on OMN or my own TeamSpeak, haha.
When you would have first joined would have been long before OMN, iirc.
You were a huge pain in the butt in the beginning, I certainly remember that. xD

Anywho, kudos. ;)
nah, you did not mute and kick me, another moderator did, but it was because you certainly were annoyed at me. Yeah, coming from Skype, a place with no rules, were everyone is immature, to Teamspeak, a place were there are rules and people take things some seriously, it was hard at first.

But, it wasn't all that bad. c:

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll take you guys to another level, who remember one of the oldest 'lobbies' when you spawned on a flat default map next to an village?

And who remember the lobby where you could parkour at the left side of the entrance, or stand under huge mushrooms at the right side, and if you went down at the ladders in the end of the lobby you could find a big pirate ship?

Another one; Who remembers when SG2, Breeze Island and SG3 were almost the only maps you could vote for?

I have some screenshots back to 2012, but I'm on my phone atm.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Idk. I remember my first win was me roaming in the SG 4 sewers, and the last two people killed each other.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortuantly I do not have screenshots from 2012+ because of new computer and stuff...
However, I will recall my favorite moments:

-If there are any of you who remember the first month of the servers, how about no lobby? Just straight to the map to wait for the game to start. April-May 2012
-Mobs in SG= taming wolves (MCSG Beta)
-SG2 RELEASE! May-June? 2012
-Iron Donor (July 8th, 2012: asked for my bday) xD
-Breeze Island August 2012
-First Win (after 3 months >_<) August 2012
-Romans (if wondering, dominant clan of september-oct 2012... then came rebels)
-SG 4 (revolutionized pvp, became less about survival, more about strats and skill): Oct 2012
-UMATTBRO and ZoppoCinema (talked to these guys hours upon hours every day for nearly 6 months: winter 2012-summer 2013
-April 2013- my first mcsg map (it was awful)
-June 2013- my second mcsg map (it was awful)
-July 2013- TITANS v1 <3
-Augus-September? 2013- Hell games with Mamiamato24 Tree_TheBigKind and jreitere
-September 2013- my third mcsg map (getting better)
-ZONE 85- Winter 2013 (finally got there)
-@cadbane4321+me=shady hollow (spring 2014)
-Zone 85 ACCEPTED! Summer 2014 dat purple tho xD
-Met Joel/MadDawg summer 2014 (still talk to atm, kinda bae, but not rly :p)

This is about it. Of course there were many more great experiences MCSG brought me along the way, probably even some other big ones that I am forgetting, but this is the gist. As you can see, there were bigger events early on than there were in the later part of my tenure here. Probably because things became so routine and nothing big really changed that excited me the way things did early on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci