• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old MCSG! The Memories :')

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Throwback to the Caped Warriors. (Don't really remember if that was the name we gave ourselves...)

Also to when this guy had mod.

And to when we were attempting to break into the capital building. Long story behind that one.

I have tons more screenshots from around this time. (Roughly end of 2013). But most of them ya'll wouldn't understand. Looking back on these times brought a tear to my eyes... Gosh I miss those days.

(Shamelessly tagging these folks for nostalgia sakes. Lovelights Linkdude1997 JustAHotDog )

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
you calling this old?

probably my favorite experience here:
Is that the Hell Games? c:

Well, lets see. In regard that all the screenshots I had from back in July of 2013 are gone since my hard-drive stopped working, I don't have anything to reminisce that is MCGamer content.

However, here are some of the things I remember as if it was yesterday:

• Getting in-game with JoeyGraceffa the first time (I was in his videos multiple times, the first time I found him I was in his video too)
  • Buying Diamond Donor to play with Joey Graceffa. 1 week later they changed the 3 months Diamond Donor to Life-time Diamond Donor —didn't got a free upgrade to life-time...
  • Playing Survival with TheTrisaratops
  • My first time getting on Teamspeak to tell Chaotic_Star I loved him.
  • The first official time I was on MCGamer's teamspeak and got mute because Decemberr found me annoying. Dece, if you remember it, kudos to the old times.
  • The first time I met Zietra in-game, and the first time I added her on Skype.
  • Seeing the HUB being flood because of Joey Graceffa. Mods now a days exaggerate flooding. Simply, they would understand what truly flooding the chat is if they had seen the Joey mania.
  • Getting bashed by pepsizPower for wearing a Fox skin.
  • Joining #Element Cat_On_A_Poptart
  • All the good memories with itsjulesdude , also when she got moderator.
  • When I first met 2020ecoman
  • When I bought my ThatOneFox account
  • When I applied for moderator as ThatOneFox
  • When I applied for an Age Exception
  • When I got banned for "harassing" Zietra
  • When I met Auroraty|Kristie
  • When I was elected to play on the Hell Games 9 with my partner @VirtualSpark . The only Hell Games that was canceled. lol.
  • When I met Skabeh (not exactly when we met, but I remember you loving me).
  • Being in massive skype calls looking for Joey Graceffa.
  • Being in massive skype calls with ShanrrBananrr
  • Starting Youtube
  • Hours and hours of skype calls with Haruchild I still remember how he'd rage so much because I would win every time.
  • When I first added duckluv321 on Skype
  • When I first had my first Skype Call
  • When I first met MattZeeX
  • When I got my first alt
  • When I met Knaala
  • When I met Joshkey , ChandelleMC and xstephaniemmx .
  • When I met NightmareKitten on Teamspeak thanks to this guy (;w; forgot your name)
  • When I joined Rebels Teamspeak
  • Skyping with Eden and XxTaylorPaigexX (probs u don't remember, PC1)
  • When I would get bashed by staff on the HUB for "stealing" their job. I was just being more helpful than they were :p
  • When I met Krafty , Turnip , rexxyy.
  • Making multiple maps with DK
  • When @DQ1XI was a mod.
  • When I met Elebits
  • When I bought an alt to Krafty because why not.
  • Trying to get Friend Rank
  • Feeling lonely
  • Feeling sad
  • Feeling happy
  • Making a skin to le quack

Some of these that I mentioned, there is proof whether on the forums, or in these people minds. I don't think everything can be forgotten. And, these memories still continue to live, and to proof that I did something on the past 2 years here in MCGamer.
I am pretty happy to remember all these events, regardless whether of them just being in an online game. I wish I could say I have had that many experiences in real life, nonetheless I can say that with the few experiences in real life, those made me strong, those were my foundation and thanks to the past two years, the foundation that I had developed, became stronger and became who I currently am today. Because of the diversity Minecraft has, not only I developed patience, but I developed talents, skills, and learned more than what I had ever learned in school, or just in real life in general.
I wish I had screenshots to each of the events I mentioned, but they're on my mind, and I am happy to remember each of them like it it were yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci