• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oʜᴀɴᴀ [Us Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baccacity12

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Baccacity12 ( I used to be a fanboy... Hate my name now! )
Wins: 210
How active are you?(1-10): Normally 6 with school in progress. But now that it's summer for me, I'll be very active both on the servers and forums and do my very best to help this Elite, Prestige clan.
How would you help Ohana? I think of the glass half full. I'm a positive dude. I think I would fit in well with the staff that you guys have and also help in scims and fights and will always be their when my name is called out to help no-matter what the situation.
Why do you want to join Ohana?: I think you guys have a genuine group of people who are good, nice, and fierce fighters. I used to be in the clan #Chrome but it got removed. I am just now getting back into competitive Minecraft like the good old days and your clan out of every other one jumped out to me as a strong and interactive clan. SlownessPotion told me about you guys and I saw your lineup and my jaw dropped... Afk is back into competitive? No way!

Hopefully I will see you guys in the future. Thanks for your time,

Baccacity12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci