• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oʜᴀɴᴀ [Us Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zernify

Experienced
Reaction score
Never mind I'm gonna revoke my app I don't think I have a chance of getting in this clan since like everyone hates me

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Never mind I'm gonna revoke my app I don't think I have a chance of getting in this clan since like everyone hates me
tbh you shouldn't quit trial just because you "think" you don't have a chance... you should stay till the end and wait for your result. revoking an app because you think you have no chance is plain stupid imo and it's annoying when people do it. i mean, you were accepted as trial for a reason... just prove to them that you're capable of getting member. be loyal.

it's your choice, but whatever

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
tbh you shouldn't quit trial just because you "think" you don't have a chance... you should stay till the end and wait for your result. revoking an app because you think you have no chance is plain stupid imo and it's annoying when people do it. i mean, you were accepted as trial for a reason... just prove to them that you're capable of getting member. be loyal.

it's your choice, but whatever
Thats an excuse for hopping, this is trick I learned to spot these guys. Click there name > Go to the Profile > Click "Posting" > Look for recent post > There you will see a app to another clan within 5 minutes of them Leaving/Revoking another clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci