• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobiest MCSG Moment Ever?

maxsipunct

Spectator
Reaction score
Trying to hit somebody with a bow in Demon's Breeze and I dropped in lava :S

Fr0gg1e

Spectator
Reaction score
I was on SG 2 backed before the retiering, I get the pink house all to my self. I have 7 or 8 kills and refill and then when I had full iron, diamond sword I fell into a trap hole and died in lava. Everyone else had leather.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
I had just won an epic fight was now stacked, but the guy who I killed was the kind of guy who keeps his leather and wood crap. I lit a fire to burn the stuff, but I threw all of the crap next to the fire. I walked forward to pick it up, and walked into my own fire. I had 2 hearts, so I died.

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
When I first started playing minecraft I was confused as to which swords were better than which so, I remember being on Breeze island teaming with a random player. I had a stone sword to fight with but I asked him for a stick to make a better sword and once he gave me a stick I made a golden sword at the time I didn't realize why he was so confused as to why I replaced a stone sword with a golden sword but now I look back at it and realized how I looked.

Lazy_cracken

Tribute
Reaction score
Attempting to jump from a high height into water but instead landing on that one lily pad and dying (Has happened more than once) xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci