• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No team arenas (Suggestion)

Do you think is a good idea to have some arenas where teaming is not allowed?

• Total voters

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Its not a very bad idea, certainly games would be more fair and down to pure skill (and gear) without teams, but, like everyone says, its too hard to enforce and kind of =3 a strategy.
Oh and by arena, do you mean server, as in the signs in the hub? From the first post it sounds like that.
If you set certain maps to be 'non-team' maps, no one would vote it ^^

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not sure this would be very easy to enforce. I don't see a way that we can have people commit to specifically watching for teams.

On a side note, your English is actually very good!

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
Its not a very bad idea, certainly games would be more fair and down to pure skill (and gear) without teams, but, like everyone says, its too hard to enforce and kind of =3 a strategy.
Oh and by arena, do you mean server, as in the signs in the hub? From the first post it sounds like that.
If you set certain maps to be 'non-team' maps, no one would vote it ^^
Yes, I mean server in the signs, no maps. Sorry for that xD And thanks for your participation.

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not sure this would be very easy to enforce. I don't see a way that we can have people commit to specifically watching for teams.

On a side note, your English is actually very good!
Thank you so much =). I guess it would be like block glitching, some player in the match see that, record and report.

Thanks for participating =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci