• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No team arenas (Suggestion)

Do you think is a good idea to have some arenas where teaming is not allowed?

• Total voters

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
Why isn't people understanding that the point of this suggestion was to have SOME servers without teaming and let the almost 200 other servers to ALLOW teaming. I think it's a good idea and they should be placed somewhere where it's separated from the other servers..

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
Why isn't people understanding that the point of this suggestion was to have SOME servers without teaming and let the almost 200 other servers to ALLOW teaming. I think it's a good idea and they should be placed somewhere where it's separated from the other servers..
OMG, thank you so much. Really. Thanks for let it clearer than before. =)

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Teaming is the part of Survival Games, even in the movie they teamed.
You can't stop teaming, and if you would, it would ruin the game!

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
Teaming is the part of Survival Games, even in the movie they teamed.
You can't stop teaming, and if you would, it would ruin the game!
It's just for some arenas, teaming won't be stopped. Only in a few arenas, some variety is not bad, isn't it?

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
It's just for some arenas, teaming won't be stopped. Only in a few arenas, some variety is not bad, isn't it?
It would still kinda ruin the game, also killing teams is fun.
Another thing, it would be impossible to prevent teamers. There's no such plugin or anything..

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
It would still kinda ruin the game, also killing teams is fun.
Another thing, it would be impossible to prevent teamers. There's no such plugin or anything..
I think it won't ruin the game, because those players who think that they prefer to play with teams, can do it as well as they can do it now. The fact of include these arenas just gives another option, but players like you, can still play normal as now.

For preventing teamers, it's the same that preventing the block glitching for example, record, report and that's it.

Thank you for participating in the post by the way. =)

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it won't ruin the game, because those players who think that they prefer to play with teams, can do it as well as they can do it now. The fact of include these arenas just gives another option, but players like you, can still play normal as now.

For preventing teamers, it's the same that preventing the block glitching for example, record, report and that's it.

Thank you for participating in the post by the way. =)
Yes but think about it. Practically all lobbies are full during certain hours of the day/night. And in 9/10 of those games at least 1 group of people team. If these "no team lobbies" were added these players(teamers) wouldn't be able to play on those servers. The result would be that most lobbies that were "team and solo lobbies" would have a larger amount of teams than now, this would make it harder for the players who like to solo (and play against teams). These soloers would have a decreased chance of winning.

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes but think about it. Practically all lobbies are full during certain hours of the day/night. And in 9/10 of those games at least 1 group of people team. If these "no team lobbies" were added these players(teamers) wouldn't be able to play on those servers. The result would be that most lobbies that were "team and solo lobbies" would have a larger amount of teams than now, this would make it harder for the players who like to solo (and play against teams). These soloers would have a decreased chance of winning.
Yes but think that now the players are mixed, solo and teams are going to the same arenas. But there's also a lot of people who wants to play solo in no teaming arenas, and this people would play in the no team arenas, and normal arenas would have less people. It's gonna be the same number of players, but they are going to be divided in different tipes of arenas.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes but think that now the players are mixed, solo and teams are going to the same arenas. But there's also a lot of people who wants to play solo in no teaming arenas, and this people would play in the no team arenas, and normal arenas would have less people. It's gonna be the same number of players, but they are going to be divided in different tipes of arenas.
You still have not contradicted the point I tried to make. Less arenas where teams are allowed would mean more teams in the teaming arenas. Solo arenas would mean less solo players in the teaming and solo arenas. This would mean that the arenas where teaming is allowed would have more teams than solo players, making it insanely hard for solo players to win.

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
You still have not contradicted the point I tried to make. Less arenas where teams are allowed would mean more teams in the teaming arenas. Solo arenas would mean less solo players in the teaming and solo arenas. This would mean that the arenas where teaming is allowed would have more teams than solo players, making it insanely hard for solo players to win.
It doesn't have to be like that. Think about this, you're saying that there will be more teams playing in the solo and teaming arenas, so this will mean more equal fights between teams, so at the end is practically the same. Teams are going to fight between them, and its easier to dismount teams if there are more team vs team fights. I think just the opposite that you are saying, I think that this would make the game even more competitive and equalized (I don't know if this word is correct, sorry xD).

thank you for participating in my post by the way :)

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be like that. Think about this, you're saying that there will be more teams playing in the solo and teaming arenas, so this will mean more equal fights between teams, so at the end is practically the same. Teams are going to fight between them, and its easier to dismount teams if there are more team vs team fights. I think just the opposite that you are saying, I think that this would make the game even more competitive and equalized (I don't know if this word is correct, sorry xD).

thank you for participating in my post by the way :)
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to hate. It's an interesting idea. I'm just giving a different perspective. Hm, know that you mention the whole team vs team and swooping in to take it all. That sounds really interesting. :D

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to hate. It's an interesting idea. I'm just giving a different perspective. Hm, know that you mention the whole team vs team and swooping in to take it all. That sounds really interesting. :D
No no, I didn't get you wrong, I know that you are giving a different perspective, and I really like it, I want people to participate so we can reach a better idea. Sorry if I said something that can be understood as hurtful, but English is second language for me, but I promise I always understand that your replies are not for hate.

Thanks again for the participation :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci