• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No-no suggestions- Survival Games discussion Edition *Read before posting*

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread unlocked so changes can be made to it - All messages, including this one, will be deleted and the thread will be re-locked once changes have been made.

O

omridan13

Well if you said not to put the best mcsg player might as well say not to put a thread that has top 10 clans because I've seen so many recently and they all just end in a giant flame war :'( plus imagine how it feels to hear that the clan you put so much effort in is a piece of poo and is worst clan ever like you said for map threads just my advice :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Well if you said not to put the best mcsg player might as well say not to put a thread that has top 10 clans because I've seen so many recently and they all just end in a giant flame war :'( plus imagine how it feels to hear that the clan you put so much effort in is a piece of poo and is worst clan ever like you said for map threads just my advice :)
I agree :) I might add something like this to the thread :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci