• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Nitrosity {US}

Who da best founder hehe

• Total voters

Ravens_Heat_11

Tribute
Reaction score
{1}Name: Alex
{2}IGN: Ravens_Heat_11
{3}Age (11+): 12, turning 13 on 9/11.
{4}Do you have Skype, what is it (Add me, PhoenixPlayz | Nitrosity): Ravens Heat
{5}Do you have MCSG Donner (Don't need it): No :(
{6}How many wins do you have (inc. alts): 102
{7}How many games played do you have (inc. alts): 1008
{8}Will you be committed to the clan if accepted: Yes, I will love to play with this clan so much, I just might not be active :'(
{9} PvP Strengths: Sword, not the best with the bow/rod/fns, but I am pretty decent with all.
{10} PvP Weaknesses: Teams :/, water fights
{11}Why do you want to be in the clan/ How are you going to help?(1 Paragraph please): I would love to have the experience to play with a clan, I always wanted to help and have fun to play mcsg with other people.
{12} Will you be active with the clan (Hours per day?): I will be active for at least 2-3 hours for Friday and/or Saturday nights.
{13}Do you agree with the Nitrosity regulations: Of Course!
{14}Any other facts about you (Recent clans?): no
{15}What rank are you aiming for in the clan: Anything is fine with me, I just wanna help out and have fun.
{16}(Optional) If you had a wolf what would you name it: TheAwesomeBeast23

EgKnight

Tribute
Reaction score
{1}Name: Earl
{2}IGN: EgKnight
{3}Age (11+): Check
{4}Do you have Skype, what is it (Add me, PhoenixPlayz | Nitrosity): egk.night <-- my skype
{5}Do you have MCSG Donner (Don't need it): No.
{6}How many wins do you have (inc. alts): 91
{7}How many games played do you have (inc. alts): 1.3k something
{8}Will you be committed to the clan if accepted: Yes
{9} PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod, FNS, Water Combat/Land Combat (Water combat must have a fishing rod and bow.)
{10} PvP Weaknesses: Bow Spam, Fire, Hacker
{11}Why do you want to be in the clan/ How are you going to help?(1 Paragraph please): I want to be in this clan because, I really wanted to search for a clan that is decent and had types of battles againts other clans. I found this one and decided to choose this one because i figured i would become much stronger that ever at pvp. I also wanted to do something really fun other than just doing solo in MCSG.
{12} Will you be active with the clan (Hours per day?): I will be active Saturday & Sunday 8:00 A.M - 6:00 P.M (Non Stop) In school days, I'm not really that active (Might play MC on Wednesday - Friday) But not a long period
{14}Any other facts about you (Recent clans?): I did once get in 3 clans, I left because of the lack of activeness. (Was a really long time ago, I Can't remember.
{15}What rank are you aiming for in the clan: Warrior at this time.
{16}(Optional) If you had a wolf what would you name it: WOOF

EgKnight

Tribute
Reaction score
{1}Name: E0arl
{2}IGN: EgKnight
{3}Age (11+): Check
{4}Do you have Skype, what is it (Add me, PhoenixPlayz | Nitrosity): egk.night <-- my skype
{5}Do you have MCSG Donner (Don't need it): No.
{6}How many wins do you have (inc. alts): 91
{7}How many games played do you have (inc. alts): 1.3k something
{8}Will you be committed to the clan if accepted: Yes
{9} PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod, FNS, Water Combat/Land Combat (Water combat must have a fishing rod and bow.)
{10} PvP Weaknesses: Bow Spam, Fire, Hacker
{11}Why do you want to be in the clan/ How are you going to help?(1 Paragraph please): I want to be in this clan because, I really wanted to search for a clan that is decent and had types of battles againts other clans. I found this one and decided to choose this one because i figured i would become much stronger that ever at pvp. I also wanted to do something really fun other than just doing solo in MCSG.
{12} Will you be active with the clan (Hours per day?): I will be active Saturday & Sunday 8:00 A.M - 6:00 P.M (Non Stop) In school days, I'm not really that active (Might play MC on Wednesday - Friday) But not a long period
{14}Any other facts about you (Recent clans?): I did once get in 3 clans, I left because of the lack of activeness. (Was a really long time ago, I Can't remember.
{15}What rank are you aiming for in the clan: Warrior at this time.
{16}(Optional) If you had a wolf what would you name it: WOOF
P.S - Sorry for posting or applying for different clans at once today :( I didnt know i couldnt do that. Sorry if that may affect you. (I didnt get in all of them)

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
battle? rn we wanna battle rn . hop on the ts phoenix.teamspeak3.com

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Can u ples puet ur US clan leaderboard battles i faen :p

stallonn56

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly think this thread should be locked for the disobedience for not putting certain battle that have been lost you only put battles that you have won. Every time you play against a clan you always count a DQ for every round. For that reason your clan should be should down! :)

Reaction score
I honestly think this thread should be locked for the disobedience for not putting certain battle that have been lost you only put battles that you have won. Every time you play against a clan you always count a DQ for every round. For that reason your clan should be should down! :)
That is MCGamers least concern. The staff will edit their thread if you give them proof. Shutting a clan down is the last offence, if I'm not mistaken.

stallonn56

Survivor
Reaction score
That is MCGamers least concern. The staff will edit their thread if you give them proof. Shutting a clan down is the last offence, if I'm not mistaken.
Over, By the way Its me Your Worst nightmare....... Josh.... You know that it is true that they didnt post the losses when you were in Renovation they had lost every single time. You know that in your heart and mind that I'm right. There is One Concern that you defend them when you dont know but what you do know is that they lie about their battles.

Reaction score
Over, By the way Its me Your Worst nightmare....... Josh.... You know that it is true that they didnt post the losses when you were in Renovation they had lost every single time. You know that in your heart and mind that I'm right. There is One Concern that you defend them when you dont know but what you do know is that they lie about their battles.
  • I wasn't in the first Nitrosity, nor Renevotion. I'm not even in it rn...
  • I never battled with the clan, therefore I have no idea what they are doing.
I am going to leave it up to Phoenix and you.

Sun_Phoenix, update the roster please. I am not in the clan anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci