• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Nitrosity {US}

Who da best founder hehe

• Total voters

tenniskid123

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Application
{1}Name: Anton
{2}IGN: tenniskid123
{3}Age (11+): 13
{4}Do you have Skype, what is it
(Add me, PhoenixPlayz | Nitrosity): have it and already have you on Skype
{5}Do you have MCSG Donner (Don't need it): diamond
{6}How many wins do you have (inc. alts): 235+ 50-75 on an alt
{7}How many games played do you have (inc. alts): 2250+ 200 on an alt
{8}Will you be committed to the clan if accepted: yes
{9} PvP Strengths: bow, fns, combos, bow spam
{10} PvP Weaknesses: rod is semi decent, ice battles, patience
{11}Why do you want to be in the clan/ How are you going to help?(1 Paragraph please): I want to be in this clan because I have played with Phoenix before and he seemed good at pvp and I would like to help the clan grow and also win more clan battles and scrims. I think that the clan is decent and
I would like to be a part of it
{12} Will you be active with the clan (Hours per day?): on weekdays not a lot maybe like30-60 min but on weekends I can be on a lot.
{13}Do you agree with the Nitrosity regulations: yes
{14}Any other facts about you (Recent clans?): I have been a part of quite a few clans
{15}What rank are you aiming for if in the clan: knight or captain and eventually officer
{16}(Optional) If you had a wolf what would you name it: fluffy lol that's my cats name

IMMAB34ST_

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan Application
{1}Name: Anton
{2}IGN: tenniskid123
{3}Age (11+): 13
{4}Do you have Skype, what is it
(Add me, PhoenixPlayz | Nitrosity): have it and already have you on Skype
{5}Do you have MCSG Donner (Don't need it): diamond
{6}How many wins do you have (inc. alts): 235+ 50-75 on an alt
{7}How many games played do you have (inc. alts): 2250+ 200 on an alt
{8}Will you be committed to the clan if accepted: yes
{9} PvP Strengths: bow, fns, combos, bow spam
{10} PvP Weaknesses: rod is semi decent, ice battles, patience
{11}Why do you want to be in the clan/ How are you going to help?(1 Paragraph please): I want to be in this clan because I have played with Phoenix before and he seemed good at pvp and I would like to help the clan grow and also win more clan battles and scrims. I think that the clan is decent and
I would like to be a part of it
{12} Will you be active with the clan (Hours per day?): on weekdays not a lot maybe like30-60 min but on weekends I can be on a lot.
{13}Do you agree with the Nitrosity regulations: yes
{14}Any other facts about you (Recent clans?): I have been a part of quite a few clans
{15}What rank are you aiming for if in the clan: knight or captain and eventually officer
{16}(Optional) If you had a wolf what would you name it: fluffy lol that's my cats name
Accepted

Reaction score
Listen beast I asked one thing and you guys attack me so I'll leave the thread but learn some respect.
  • Only one person was being rude, so that statement is invalid.
  • I recommend leaving, as it is just useless flame.
  • Saying "learn some respect" is disrespectful, which makes everything you said make no sense whatsoever.
Same here powdski out
Same here Frisco Out
I will ask again. Please leave as it is just useless spam. Also, tell your trial to stop posting irrelevant posts on this thread.

Now I'm going to leave also, as I am no longer in this clan. kbai.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci