• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Gametypes

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
sigh... :'(. MCSG is supposed to be Survival Games. Although I think they should add these and such, but it should be a whole separate thing. Or they should just change SG to make it fun and more interesting, like your randomly get paired up with someone in your game thats your district teammate because thats how the real SG is.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
sigh... :'(. MCSG is supposed to be Survival Games. Although I think they should add these and such, but it should be a whole separate thing. Or they should just change SG to make it fun and more interesting, like your randomly get paired up with someone in your game thats your district teammate because thats how the real SG is.
I'm talking about McGamer now :p

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Same, but MCSG is going to get repetitive after a while, so why not open more cool minigames!
I agree, its just said to see the biggest gamemode of 2012 and 2013 slowly fade.

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe if you win you can get arcade coins which you can trade for prizes, like pets, armor for decoration and more for the hub! :p

Please suggest mini-games you want to have!
You should change this to a different colour :D
I found it quite hard to read!

But on topic, I believe that MCG needs to fix the current bugs before expanding. I agree that it would be good to have more gamemodes, but more gamemodes reduces the time devs spend working on fixing current bugs. Which I think should be priority!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci