• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Gametypes

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
The main reason I haven't been playing MCGamer often because SG is getting boring, Zedchase is always down, TF2 is down, I just don't like creative, and survival isn't up.

We really need some new gametypes, and i have a couple in mind that I want to share:

One in the chamber.
Yea sure, It's on the Hive, but doesn't mean we can't have it? It's ridiculously fun, and I think it would be a lot of fun.

Blind Tournament:
This is basically just a large 1v1 tournament where everybody has full iron, bow with 16 arrows, and an iron sword, except you have a pumpkin on your head to make it interesting! The point of this is to see who is number one!

Obstacle race!
Maybe we could add a parkour race where there are obstacles and you need to get the the end first to win!

The Walls:
Self explanatory.

Pixelmon:
Like Pokemon but in Minecraft, it involves getting materials to become the greatest Pixelmon master! I personally love this mod, and it should be on MCGamer!

Race for the wool:
Like capture the flag, but with wool instead, kind of what technotundra has!

Bungee Jumping:
Self explanatory too :p

Maybe if you win you can get arcade coins which you can trade for prizes, like pets, armor for decoration and more for the hub! :p And if you're an iron donor you get 750 points, if you're a gold donor you get 1000 points, and if you're a diamond donor, you get 1250 points? (Might change the points later)

Please suggest mini-games you want to have!

Last edited:

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The main reason I haven't been playing MCSG often because SG is getting boring, Zedchase is always down, TF2 is down, I just don't like creative, and survival isn't up.

We really need some new gametypes, and i have a couple in mind that I want to share:

One in the chamber.
Yea sure, It's on the Hive, but doesn't mean we can't have it? It's ridiculously fun, and I think it would be a lot of fun.

Tournament:
This is basically just a large 1v1 tournament where everybody has full iron, bow with 16 arrows, and an iron sword. The point of this is to see who is number one!

Obstacle race!
Maybe we could add a parkour race where pistons can push you off the platform, and you need to get the the end first to win!

Maybe if you win you can get arcade coins which you can trade for prizes, like pets, armor for decoration and more!

Please suggest mini-games you want to have!
IKR?!?!?!?!? I want SCB (Super Craft Bros) TnT Bow Spleef, Bridges/Walls, and I really really really want a server with a football mod, and we can make clans for it and stuff and have random battles and just having that would be awesome, I know the mod would be hard to make but that would be just epic

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
IKR?!?!?!?!? I want SCB (Super Craft Bros) TnT Bow Spleef, Bridges/Walls, and I really really really want a server with a football mod, and we can make clans for it and stuff and have random battles and just having that would be awesome, I know the mod would be hard to make but that would be just epic
Wow, I should add all of these.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe some sort of pvp, with just your fists, no armor. You're on top of trees and they're slowly burning away. Last person alive wins.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A TIMV spin off ;3 call it "Traitors" or something like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci