• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New donor prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
EDIT: i think that emerald should be 50$ and diamond should be 75$ (Since diamonds are more rare and iconic than emeralds :)
Wait.... Emerald is more rare than diamonds (veins of 1 and only in mountains, not everywhere D: )

ChA0SrAiN

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that there should be a "Lifetime Donor" rank - for players that donate a very large sum of money.

It would cost a lot of money - say, $200- $250 for the rank - but it would give the privileges to the player forever, or at least for a long period of time (A year or more).

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
I Barely see gold donators, and I think that the options we currently have are fine.
Agreed. People tend to either go all out and get diamond or stick to the lowest possible and get iron.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed, or simply doesn't have money :eek:
But the prices should stay the same.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe more options would be nice though. Like a yearly payment or something. $100 for a year of iron, 250 for a year of gold, 550 for a year of diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci