• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New donor prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
I would love to donate for 15 or 18, because I can't afford 25. :D

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
Emerald is in minecraft but not 1.2.5 but it's going to be in 1.3​

ThePotatoe

Tribute
Reaction score
You could make it to where you can donate like 10-24$ for an iron sponsor so you don't have update the rank system. People who donate like 16 for an iron sponsor get more days added to the sponsorship, so people can donate more and get more out of it.

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
The point is that those are Minecraft ores and gems and such, Emerald isn't in Minecraft :( maybe Diamond block donor (random colours in general) for $75 or $100.
EMERALDS ARE A PART OF MINECRAFT I HAVE A PICTURE AND A WIKI DESCRIPTION

<------- EMERALD

An Emerald is an item dropped when Emerald Ore is mined or more commonly obtained through Trading with Villagers. It can also be found in Desert and Jungle Temples. The occurrence of their respective ore is very limited in the world in that there are fewer emerald than diamond.
As of Snapshot 12w21a, they can be used as a form of currency in exchanging items with villagers.

-Minecraft Wiki

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
I Barely see gold donators, and I think that the options we currently have are fine.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I Barely see gold donators, and I think that the options we currently have are fine.
Same with me, I see a lot of Iron donors, a couple gold donorsa and an equal amount if not more diamond donors (surprisingly).
Maybe the Lapis option would be good, but I don't think it would make much difference from Iron donor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci