• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New donor prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
ok there should be lapis donors 15$ and Redstone donors 40$ tell me what you think

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not a bad idea, but I can't say it will be that useful...

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Redstone donators might be confused with mods, but other than that there's no reason not to have this, especially once there are more donor perks.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
It may give people more options, but it's also more hassle for Chad to deal with, on top of everything else he has to do.

eddyrz

Spectator
Reaction score
iv waited 2days now emailed the the guy i got told to and i still havnt recived y should there be more ranks when he cant cope with the ones we have now

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
iv waited 2days now emailed the the guy i got told to and i still havnt recived y should there be more ranks when he cant cope with the ones we have now
Chad has recently been at E3, and has been therefore unable to do the new donations. Once he adds you to the system, your time of donation will be adjusted accordingly.

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
Why emerald? They're following a minecraft theme with their donator ranks. Emerald makes absolutely no sense as it is not in the game..
Emeralds are in the next update, they are used to trade with villagers and be made into
emerald block

btw: emerald is actually a better idea than redstone and lapiz

EDIT: i think that emerald should be 50$ and diamond should be 75$ (Since diamonds are more rare and iconic than emeralds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci