• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Commands

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Another command i think would be appropriate is /spectate, which you can do during the lobby or while the game is setting up. This command would allow you to spectate the game if for some reason you don't want to actually be in the games. For example, if you have bad internet connection and you know you'll lag loads, or if you are missing a mouse to play with, which makes it a lot more difficult to kill people and be fast at the beginning. You may also want to watch a player's route, for if you don't have a good route but you know that player does.
The only problem i could see with this is that people could keep joining lobbies just to spectate lowering the number of people that can play therefore actually making the number of slots kinda useless

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only problem i could see with this is that people could keep joining lobbies just to spectate lowering the number of people that can play therefore actually making the number of slots kinda useless
Fair enough, but i would still like to see it get implemented

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Bid would be easily abused. Just put it on the person with full iron armour and diamond sword, there's one of them every game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci