• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Netherians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:

How old are you? 15
What is your IGN( In game name ) obbedh
How do you want to be called? Obbe
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) obbedh
How many wins do you have? 294
How often do play? Everyday (a lot in weekend)
Why do you want to join Netherians? I think it's one of the best clans!! I really like clans and i'm always in for a clan battle.
What is your favourite map and why? SG4, TSG2, Solar, Valleyside, MoonBase9, Moonlight and Freeze (I just don't have a "favourite" map... Just like a lot) :3

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application:

How old are you? 15
What is your IGN( In game name ) obbedh
How do you want to be called? Obbe
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) obbedh
How many wins do you have? 294
How often do play? Everyday (a lot in weekend)
Why do you want to join Netherians? I think it's one of the best clans!! I really like clans and i'm always in for a clan battle.
What is your favourite map and why? SG4, TSG2, Solar, Valleyside, MoonBase9, Moonlight and Freeze (I just don't have a "favourite" map... Just like a lot) :3

You do realise you tried to backstab me yesterday right?

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score
But, are you gonna decline me cuz i "tried" to backstab you? i wasn't in your clan, but when you accept me there is a rule "never backstab any of you clan members" so i will never do it again. Sorry. :)

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) ProfessorRetro.
How do you want to be called?Pro, Professor, Mashal (Real Name).
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) theprofessorretro
How many wins do you have? 36
How often do play? Almost everyday
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because it's a great clan with great PvPers and my friend killyourbutt told me I should join it
What is your favourite map and why? Teweran Survival Games 2, because it's a pretty big map and it has great physical structure which enhances the overall thrill of the battle

_EnthusiasticNut_

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you? 12
What is your IGN( In game name )EnthusiasticNut
How do you want to be called?Nut or some people call me Nutty
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public)EnthusiasticNut.1
How many wins do you have?122
How often do play?almost every day
Why do you want to join Netherians?lots of my friends are in this clan
What is your favourite map and why? sg4, i feel like i have a good route that can have me win

MRSPONGEMASTER

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) MRSPONGEMASTER
How do you want to be called? Antwon
Skype name? mrspongemaster

How many wins do you have? 284
How often do play? Almost everyday
Why do you want to join Netherians? It sounds like a cool clan to be in, plus I know a lot of the members- saucy, celine, dicyy, deadkillz. Btw Saucy sent me.
What is your favourite map and why? It differs between Freeze Island and Sg4, mainly because I have good routes.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:

How old are you? 15
What is your IGN( In game name ) xQualia
How do you want to be called? Master
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Not posting it here, I get too many random adds
How many wins do you have? 19..43 games played though which is pretty good
How often do play? I'm banned for BSM at the moment but..everyday
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because Zex :eek:
What is your favourite map and why? SG3 because it is rarely played, I have a good chest route (as well as alternative ones should my main be taken), it's big without too many buildings and I can navigate it really well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci