• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Netherians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbiss

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? 13
What is your IGN( In game name ) gabbiss
How do you want to be called? Gab
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) mathias_l02
How many wins do you have? 150
How often do play? almost every day
Why do you want to join Netherians?
What is your favourite map and why? SG4 Because it's small and i got a good roote on the map. and i almost win everytime xD

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 13
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) mathias_l02
Why do you want to join Netherians?
What is your favourite map and why? SG4 Because it's small and i got a good roote on the map. and i almost win everytime xD
not answered completly.

gabbiss

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? 13
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because i wanna join a good clan and i this seems to be a awesome clan and i Also wanna join because zex is sexy xD
What is your favourite map and why? SG4 Because it's small and i got a good route on the map. and i almost win everytime xD

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you? 11 D:
What is your IGN( In game name ) SaucyCmeister
How do you want to be called? Saucy
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) SaucyCmeister
How many wins do you have? 124
How often do play? Every day
Why do you want to join Netherians? Alot of my friends are in this clan and I am a good PvP'er and I could help ye out with Getting clan battles!
What is your favourite map and why? SG1 Awesome fights and a very well built map.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 13
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because i wanna join a good clan and i this seems to be a awesome clan and i Also wanna join because zex is sexy xD
What is your favourite map and why? SG4 Because it's small and i got a good route on the map. and i almost win everytime xD

Accepted

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 11 D:
What is your IGN( In game name ) SaucyCmeister
How do you want to be called? Saucy
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) SaucyCmeister
How many wins do you have? 124
How often do play? Every day
Why do you want to join Netherians? Alot of my friends are in this clan and I am a good PvP'er and I could help ye out with Getting clan battles!
What is your favourite map and why? SG1 Awesome fights and a very well built map.

accepted

ianianmense

Experienced
Reaction score
How old are you? 15
What is your IGN( In game name ) Ianianmense
How do you want to be called? Ian
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Ianianmense
How many wins do you have? 285
Why do you want to join Netherians? because there are a lot of people in here i already know like OBO and because its a really nice clan :D
What is your favourite map and why? SG2, because it was the first map i played on mcsg. I said i would just play 1 map to try it( ended up playing it over a thousand times XD) and i have had a lot of good battles there

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 15
What is your IGN( In game name ) Ianianmense
How do you want to be called? Ian
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Ianianmense
How many wins do you have? 285
Why do you want to join Netherians? because there are a lot of people in here i already know like OBO and because its a really nice clan :D
What is your favourite map and why? SG2, because it was the first map i played on mcsg. I said i would just play 1 map to try it( ended up playing it over a thousand times XD) and i have had a lot of good battles there

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci