• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neph's 2000th post - AMA Thread

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Will you marry me? c:
cheatin on me kk i c
Sorry, taken already. ;)

Ty for the mention <3
<3

COME BACK. NEPH MAKE HIM COME BACK PLS :(
If he hops on the teamspeak again to talk, I'll let you know. :)

Back off! :(
You know it! ;) <33

YAS Neph, #EuSquad for ever , you are such a nice guy to be around with!
Thank you Matt! You're doing pretty amazing running the EU OMN as well. :)

Although I don't know you too well. Congrats! You deserve senior staff (not like anyone else doesn't, this isn't sarcasm).
Thank you! <3

Oh Nephilim, you are doing amazing..

It is a shame I never got to work with you as a senior mod, but oh well, at least I was there for the first few minutes.
Questions? Hm..

Do you prefer Senior Moderator or Moderator, and why?
Aw Zach, I really hoped I could have worked with you as well.

I would have to go with Senior Mod. In the beginning I needed to get used to the whole new "environment" you could say, but in the end, I learned how to deal with certain situations and I got the hang of it. It's a lot harder than what I used to do, but I like being able to help the staff itself out as well, even if it's for a simple disguise name check. ;)

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats Neph! I'm so glad that we were trial buddies and so thankful for how close we've become. <3 Thanks for always being there for me when I need a second opinion or when I'm getting myself into trouble xD

As for my question, does it feel different now that you're an official Sr. Mod compared to when you were a trial? :)
Also, what's one thing you miss doing as a moderator? (totally think I can predict the answer to this one)

Reaction score
Have you ever smoked weed?
What was the most OP kill/team takeout in SG?
How do you feel about 1.8?
What are your fears?

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Football actually. ;)

Potato duh, I don't like tomatoes...
Wow swag ^^

*I'm here like yay 600 posts :D*

Anyway onto the questions:

Favorite game-mode (UHC, survival games, skyblock, minigames etc) ?

Favorite server other then MCGN?

Do you like teaming ingame? Or solo?

If I came up to you with some yummy bread and willing to share ingame, would you team with me and take the peace offering? Or brutally assassinate me? (pretend I had like full iron armor)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
May or may not have forgotten to reply to these ones. :3

Do you swag on top or below?
Take the middle?

Congrats Neph! I'm so glad that we were trial buddies and so thankful for how close we've become. <3 Thanks for always being there for me when I need a second opinion or when I'm getting myself into trouble xD

As for my question, does it feel different now that you're an official Sr. Mod compared to when you were a trial? :)
Also, what's one thing you miss doing as a moderator? (totally think I can predict the answer to this one)
1/ Compared to the beginning of the trial, yes a lot. But I gradually adapted myself to the new position and I couldn't be happier now. :)

2/ Patrolling my big baby EU looking for those bad apples. ;-; But I still have the Cleansweeps. ;)

Have you ever smoked weed?
What was the most OP kill/team takeout in SG?
How do you feel about 1.8?
What are your fears?
1/ Nah man

2/ Killing JLioner

3/ It's great, honestly. I don't know why people are so against it.

Wow swag ^^

*I'm here like yay 600 posts :D*

Anyway onto the questions:

Favorite game-mode (UHC, survival games, skyblock, minigames etc) ?

Favorite server other then MCGN?

Do you like teaming ingame? Or solo?

If I came up to you with some yummy bread and willing to share ingame, would you team with me and take the peace offering? Or brutally assassinate me? (pretend I had like full iron armor)
1/ SG, SG all day every day. :p

2/ There are other servers...?

3/ I don't mind teaming, but mostly with friends. Gotta be aware of them backstabbers for the red name screenshot. ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci