• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neph's 2000th post - AMA Thread

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hehe, haven't made a thread myself in a while and seeing that I forgot to make the 1000th one, well here we go. :p

It has surely been an exciting ride with both ups and downs from the moment I joined the MCGamer network. Becoming addicted to the forums for the first time, considering applying for moderator and being grateful to be accepted on the 20th of July, meeting so many new friends, but also losing some... And there is probably so much more which I cannot think of right now. I could write down my whole Minecraft and MCGamer career so far, but I don't think it's the right moment for that, just yet. I'll be saving that story for another occasion. ;)

Anyway, in the meantime I decided to make an "Ask Me Anything" thread instead so that you still have the opportunity to get to know something more about me if you want. Drop your question down below and I'll reply to it once I see it. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I would also like to thank some people for making my journey here one of the best I have ever had. <3

#Waiting Squad: Ceroria Zyinth | Bilzy PickedBroken Tryhard_Batman You guys are honestly the best and some of the first friends I made in the community. I haven't talked that much to a some of you lately so if you see me online, spam poke me pls. <33

I would like to thank Bowser52000 Le0 and Krypton as well for holding my interview and giving me the opportunity to letting me prove myself a bit more by accepting me as a moderator. <3

My old EU friends: Frazzli185 AmyGlitters Zacharoutio Laurey Mango SharkyCraft_ UnderSeaGirl MoLoToV pindaar and DarkNiightz of course. Haven't spoken to you guys in a while, but thank you for being there and talking to me during my first months as a staff member. <3

My current EU Squad: Mauro Axanite JLioner mfungamer gustyy MattGlowstone Trespire and Pokeys . Thank you guys for being there and for being awesome in general. You are all doing such a great job. *Stickies them all in a channel* <33

My trial group: Vanicle kjh567 ViolentKitten Before we were put on trial, I had never really spoken to you guys much, but I'm so happy that we ended up doing so. Each and one of you totally deserved it. Good luck tonight. ;) <33

@moderators: I could start tagging every single one of you, but I would be sitting here for a while and you are all amazing people for what you do daily to help out the Network. Keep up the great work! <3

@srmods: Well, in the first place, thank you again for giving me this opportunity and thank you for offering me trial. I hope I didn't let you guys down, or anyone in fact, and it's a pleasure working with you guys. <33

AlpakaWhacker Thank you for all you do, whether it be reviewing all those map submissions, sitting in with the cleansweeps or staying up late helping out whoever needs you. <3

Col_StaR I have not much more to say that you are my role model on the network. You are always there when we need you, you have done so much for the community ever since MCSG was founded and every time when you are writing up a thread or a reply to something, I and many others know that the post will be, as always, well written and giving as much details as possible to clear something up or to give further information. Stay awesome Colonel. <3

@Ew Clenswep participants: Thank you for being there looking for hackers every time. I cannot stress how grateful we are for everything you do and for helping us out looking for them. <33 PlazaGames Vigilo Tjdriver YourAverageTiger GhostKray_ NuJaan xSaw90 Exzone Rhino1928 . <33

I'm sorry if I forgot to tag someone, so please let me know if I did.

Thank you guys <3

Reaction score
Is it easy to get 2,000 posts? Cause phillp (Stealer of this account) is pretty close to it.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Reaction score
Well anyone could spam a thread with useless comments and gain posts like that, but they will only be appreciated if a lot of effort was put into them.

Football actually. ;)

Potato duh, I don't like tomatoes...
Quality over quantity am I right?

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
OH ma gad neph i lov u too we can be frends 4evr

Can I be re-hired as your secretary?

Do you fully acknowledge thaat you will never resign without my permission

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on 2,000 posts! That is quite the achievement. Also, good luck passing your trial today! :)

My Questions:
Who do you look up to (in-real life or in Minecraft)?
If you could do anything you wanted 1 time, what would you do?
What inspired you to apply for the staff position?

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, you're making me blush, Neph. Thank you for the kind words, friend.

Question: As of right now, how many total moderator actions (Kicks + Bans + Mutes) have you done?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
OH ma gad neph i lov u too we can be frends 4evr

Can I be re-hired as your secretary?

Do you fully acknowledge thaat you will never resign without my permission
*reviews application and drops an Accepted tag on there* Myeah, I could use a secretary. ;)

Well I cannot say that I'll never resign, as it will happen eventually, but I'll try to stay around as long as possible. <3

Congratulations on 2,000 posts! That is quite the achievement. Also, good luck passing your trial today! :)

My Questions:
Who do you look up to (in-real life or in Minecraft)?
If you could do anything you wanted 1 time, what would you do?
What inspired you to apply for the staff position?
1/ I can't really think of anyone IRL at the top of my head, but in Minecraft definitely Col_StaR , like mentioned above.
2/ Fly around the world.
3/ I wanted to help out just a bit more and do something myself. I believed that I could bring something more to the community rather than only submitting reports and I wanted to help the staff out by actually joining them.

Aw, you're making me blush, Neph. Thank you for the kind words, friend.

Question: As of right now, how many total moderator actions (Kicks + Bans + Mutes) have you done?

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
How did you feel when you wer offered the position of Senior Mod? Ecstatic? Suprised?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci