• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Nebula (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob37

Survivor
Reaction score
Well granteus, you wanted me to join, so here i am! :D

1. Wins (125+): 130 at the moment

2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: yes, granteus, and bigbadbuzz.

3. US Rank: 1628, IDK if thats world rank or US, 0.o

4. PVP Strengths: Bow, Loose Fighting, Sword

5. PVP Weaknesses: flint and steel

6. Age (12+):11

7. IGN (In game name):bigbob37

8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members):both, skype name is bigbob371

9. Why do you want to join: because i got bored of having my own clan because its WAY to stressful for my liking, and granteus and bigbadbuzz wanted mem to join nebula, and it seems like a really strong clan, so I hope that you accept.

10. You can't be in any other clans, if you are which clan: I'm in a clan called the strikers, I plan on being inactive on that clan for the only reason im not quiting is it would make my friends mad, I plan to be extremily royal to this clan, and will not quit unless i have a very good reason!

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well granteus, you wanted me to join, so here i am! :D

1. Wins (125+): 130 at the moment

2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: yes, granteus, and bigbadbuzz.

3. US Rank: 1628, IDK if thats world rank or US, 0.o

4. PVP Strengths: Bow, Loose Fighting, Sword

5. PVP Weaknesses: flint and steel

6. Age (12+):11

7. IGN (In game name):bigbob37

8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members):both, skype name is bigbob371

9. Why do you want to join: because i got bored of having my own clan because its WAY to stressful for my liking, and granteus and bigbadbuzz wanted mem to join nebula, and it seems like a really strong clan, so I hope that you accept.

10. You can't be in any other clans, if you are which clan: I'm in a clan called the strikers, I plan on being inactive on that clan for the only reason im not quiting is it would make my friends mad, I plan to be extremily royal to this clan, and will not quit unless i have a very good reason!
Denied. You can be "extremely loyal" to this clan by quitting Strikers. Sorry, we don't allow people to have multiple clans.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
You can put me as ac heerleader if you want. Bye guys! Its been fun :D

Horseie64

Tribute
Reaction score
I've seen this guy. He's pretty good. He once lasted past the 30 second mark. Really freaking good pvper. Great with his fists. I would accept this guy.
I totally agree.We really need a good ladder climber, everybody in this clan sucks at ladder climbing(excluding me), YES OFFENCE!

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I totally agree.We really need a good ladder climber, everybody in this clan sucks at ladder climbing(excluding me), YES OFFENCE!
Yes he once climbed a later without falling off. It was so amazing, I even put it on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci