• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Nebula (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

granteus2

Survivor
Reaction score
FireBat22 has been kicked from the clan for betrayel
Me and Ricky are the only ones who can kick at this time, if you want to report a rule break tell me and I will confront the person, so for now FireBat is still in the clan.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Wins (125+): 160 (Both accounts though)

2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: I have teamed with shakeshack and sron #Sentinel if they forgot about me (Old clan)
3. US Rank: I have no ideo

4. PVP Strengths:Bows block and hitting

5. PVP Weaknesses: People that are better then me... And hackers!

6. Age (12+): 13

7. IGN (In game name):superslayer421/lil_michal5

8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members):Skype my Skype is superslayer421

9. Why do you want to join:Because im not in any other clan and plus shakeshack is in here (MUST STALK)

10. You can't be in any other clans, if you are which clan: Not in any other so yea
(May I be plz be in clan battle roster if im accepted I prob. wont but plz I fan btw nice YouTube granteus plz tell epic to stop cussing like seriously. If I do get in may I challenge piranga for the part in the clan wars?)

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Wins (125+): 160 (Both accounts though)

2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: I have teamed with shakeshack and sron #Sentinel if they forgot about me (Old clan)
3. US Rank: I have no ideo

4. PVP Strengths:Bows block and hitting

5. PVP Weaknesses: People that are better then me... And hackers!

6. Age (12+): 13

7. IGN (In game name):superslayer421/lil_michal5

8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members):Skype my Skype is superslayer421

9. Why do you want to join:Because im not in any other clan and plus shakeshack is in here (MUST STALK)

10. You can't be in any other clans, if you are which clan: Not in any other so yea
(May I be plz be in clan battle roster if im accepted I prob. wont but plz I fan btw nice YouTube granteus plz tell epic to stop cussing like seriously. If I do get in may I challenge piranga for the part in the clan wars?)
Accepted! #Nebula
Yes, you can 1v1 other members of the clan in order to obtain a spot in the clan battle roster.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Wins (125+): 184 wins.

2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: I team with srosenbluth every time we see each other and I teamed with tracymiller once.

3. US Rank: I think like in the 900s

4. PVP Strengths: Basically everything.

5. PVP Weaknesses: Not a complete master with a bow.

6. Age (12+): 12

7. IGN (In game name): plimpy41

8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members): I DO have Skype, but I prefer just to talk in game if that's okay with everyone.

9. Why do you want to join: I want to join because this seems like a cool opportunity because unlike other clans, I know ALOT of the people on this clan. I think we can have fun if we work together! jspwn told me to check out this thread, and WOW! It's such a nice thread! I think this is a really good clan to be in! :D

10. You can't be in any other clans, if you are which clan: Well, I'm in #ThePlimps, but it's not really a clan, and it's inactive, so yeah.

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Wins (125+): 184 wins.

2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: I team with srosenbluth every time we see each other and I teamed with tracymiller once.

3. US Rank: I think like in the 900s

4. PVP Strengths: Basically everything.

5. PVP Weaknesses: Not a complete master with a bow.

6. Age (12+): 12

7. IGN (In game name): plimpy41

8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members): I DO have Skype, but I prefer just to talk in game if that's okay with everyone.

9. Why do you want to join: I want to join because this seems like a cool opportunity because unlike other clans, I know ALOT of the people on this clan. I think we can have fun if we work together! jspwn told me to check out this thread, and WOW! It's such a nice thread! I think this is a really good clan to be in! :D

10. You can't be in any other clans, if you are which clan: Well, I'm in #ThePlimps, but it's not really a clan, and it's inactive, so yeah.
Accepted! #Nebula :D

PwnagePancake

Tribute
Reaction score
Wins (125+): 190 accounts combined

2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: Yes. Grant, infamouscookie, and othere

3. US Rank: I dont know

4. PVP Strengths: Swords, Bows, Flint and Steel, Water Battles

5. PVP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod, Hackers

6. Age (12+): 14

7. IGN (In game name) PwnagePancake

8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members):Both

9. Why do you want to join: I was in the clan for a while but i got kicked because of a rule i didnt know about :/ But i assure you i wont team with anyone randome again.

10. You can't be in any other clans, if you are which clan: None anymore.

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Wins (125+): 0 BUT I ONCE GOT IN 18TH PLACE SO YEAH
2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: NO. BUT I HAVE SEEN THEM ON THE FORUMS BEFORE
3. US Rank: I THINK I'M SECOND TO LAST. DON'T WORRY THOUGH... I'VE ONLY PLAYED 129,384 GAMES
4. PVP Strengths: CLIMBING LADDERS, RUNNING ON SAND
5. PVP Weaknesses: DRAGONS
6. Age (12+): 67
7. IGN (In game name): YAHHH.....I FORGOT! DARN
8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members): NO. MY PETS AREN'T NAMED THAT. THEY CAN'T SPEAK EITHER
9. Why do you want to join: MY MOMMY SAID IF I USE BABY BUBBLE SCRUBBLE ON NEBUBA SHE'LL SCRUB MY BELLY WITH BUBBA MUBBA SCRUBBA
10. You can't be in any other clans, if you are which clan:
REBELS
FORGOTTEN
BANDITS
HURRICANES
LOS4BANDITOS
AND 46.98123124 OTHERS

PS
IF YOU DONT' ACCEPT ME I WILL CRY THEN POOP ON MY COMPUTER

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wins (125+): 190 accounts combined

2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: Yes. Grant, infamouscookie, and othere

3. US Rank: I dont know

4. PVP Strengths: Swords, Bows, Flint and Steel, Water Battles

5. PVP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod, Hackers

6. Age (12+): 14

7. IGN (In game name) PwnagePancake

8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members):Both

9. Why do you want to join: I was in the clan for a while but i got kicked because of a rule i didnt know about :/ But i assure you i wont team with anyone randome again.

10. You can't be in any other clans, if you are which clan: None anymore.
What are the names of your other accounts?
Add me on skype: jspwn1

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Wins (125+): 0 BUT I ONCE GOT IN 18TH PLACE SO YEAH
2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: NO. BUT I HAVE SEEN THEM ON THE FORUMS BEFORE
3. US Rank: I THINK I'M SECOND TO LAST. DON'T WORRY THOUGH... I'VE ONLY PLAYED 129,384 GAMES
4. PVP Strengths: CLIMBING LADDERS, RUNNING ON SAND
5. PVP Weaknesses: DRAGONS
6. Age (12+): 67
7. IGN (In game name): YAHHH.....I FORGOT! DARN
8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members): NO. MY PETS AREN'T NAMED THAT. THEY CAN'T SPEAK EITHER
9. Why do you want to join: MY MOMMY SAID IF I USE BABY BUBBLE SCRUBBLE ON NEBUBA SHE'LL SCRUB MY BELLY WITH BUBBA MUBBA SCRUBBA
10. You can't be in any other clans, if you are which clan:
REBELS
FORGOTTEN
BANDITS
HURRICANES
LOS4BANDITOS
AND 46.98123124 OTHERS

PS
IF YOU DONT' ACCEPT ME I WILL CRY THEN POOP ON MY COMPUTER
I've seen this guy. He's pretty good. He once lasted past the 30 second mark. Really freaking good pvper. Great with his fists. I would accept this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci