• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NCP -_-

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
May I point out that the LeafyGreenTea video seems to be the only evidence anyone has against disabling NCP, or offering advice on how it is better?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
May I point out that the LeafyGreenTea video seems to be the only evidence anyone has against disabling NCP, or offering advice on how it is better?
this is because it is an extreme case that happened and makes its point very clearly xD

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
That proves the point that NCP helps since at the time of the video there was no NCP but ever since we got it, there hasn't been a video like it.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
this is because it is an extreme case that happened and makes its point very clearly xD
That's true, and I enjoy a hacker free experience, but my point here is: While LeafyGreenTea hacked the games, he probably played what, 4 games? 5 games? before a mod got on, someone complained, or a video was posted. Then he got banned and he was never heard from again. With NCP, you have an evil invisible force making you lose, constantly, nearly every game, every day, and it can't be banned.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
That's true, and I enjoy a hacker free experience, but my point here is: While LeafyGreenTea hacked the games, he probably played what, 4 games? 5 games? before a mod got on, someone complained, or a video was posted. Then he got banned and he was never heard from again. With NCP, you have an evil invisible force making you lose, constantly, nearly every game, every day, and it can't be banned.
actually i believe it was firedog who recorded that video or he was present in that game so he was banned rather quickly :p

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was teamed with three of my friends. We had a similar experience to a hacker like leafygreentea, but the range was not as far.

It was SG 4 and we went to the train to make an iron sword. Then this guy, I believe it was ballisticspartan, came up. We could easily beat him. Then when we ran at him from different directions and he hit us everytime. He had obvious force field, but I was not recording so I have no proof.

It was pretty crazy. He would hit me with his back turned while he was hitting one of my friends. We eventually killed him, but i was down to half a heart and my team was injured too. Then another team came and got us in our weak state. :D

So even though there is NCP, that does not stop hackers. People will always find ways to break rules.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci