• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nbroski's goodbye thread and mcsg story

Who's gonna miss me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
You're the reason why I have a heart attack whenever I accidentally log onto MCSG with TemAtFountain, for that I hate you.

jk bbz i love you<3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember hanging a lot with you on the Triv TS and it was a lot of fun. You've shown be a lot of OP chest routes and you're such a nice guy :)

Hang around and we'll talk on TS some time. Bye c:

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember hanging a lot with you on the Triv TS and it was a lot of fun. You've shown be a lot of OP chest routes and you're such a nice guy :)

Hang around and we'll talk on TS some time. Bye c:
You're super chill too man love ya <3

Rixzo

Spectator
Reaction score
whoah whoah.... Byeeee Noahhhh

- Spyrew, CreeperGoesPro, or Rixzo

Rixzo

Spectator
Reaction score
Love ya Spyrew <3
Love you too dude <3 By the way I was in ReactV2 as a Trial Member or Member I forget lmao. ReactV2 was good memories when Im_Cozzy told me about React.

React was the best clan I've ever been in, I mean it was a fantastic clan. When I first learn how to use the teamspeak; I went strait to the React teamspeak and met you guys. Although, I think i've talked to you a couple times in ReactV2 but not as much though. When I first scrimmed with you guys, oh man that was the time you guys have changed my life in so many ways. You guys made me feel better even when I died off of spawn, you guys said "No problem dude, it isn't your fault". That was some type of nicest thing that was been said when I first came on to hang out with react. I know you probably weren't there, although you were part of the clan. So mind as well share it out. React was a powerful clan, and it loved that clan to death.

Oh and also I would say thanks for helping me out with advice when my clan went against another clan. You'll remember :p Hopefully you do.

- Spyreww <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci