• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nbroski's goodbye thread and mcsg story

Who's gonna miss me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Goodbye, it is always sad seeing somebody leave the community. Goodluck for your future life <3
thanks bud
Did you forget me or something?

Nah dude, even though I've abandoned this place, I still remember your sexy voice and all the fun times we had. I'll miss you Noah, if you play or ever decide to play CS:GO, well, hit me up with a PM. Anyway, see you dude, I'll never forget that day you got banned right after our scrim or match or whatever.
idk how i managed to forget you you were easily one of the most chill people I'd talked to. miss ya man if I ever start playing counter strike I'll let ya know ;3
If xpertguy rings a bell in saints (I wus de greninja ya) then ya that would be great
ahhh xpertguy you were chill af dude i remember you babe

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
luv u steph <333333333 xoxo and also, do capital I's for the l's in his name to avoid the censor so it looks like PhiIIy67. ezpz. anyways, idk doesn't make too big a diff to me anymore who is or isn't banned anymore mcsg is next to nothing to me at this point xD
Didn't even bother writing his name, just put 67 cause laziness xD

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
idk how i managed to forget you you were easily one of the most chill people I'd talked to. miss ya man if I ever start playing counter strike I'll let ya know ;3
<333333

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel so loved. Totally not forgotten me
wtf are you not in it? at one point the word document bugged out and got rid of like 20 paras i guess i forgot to redo your's ffs.... >.<

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
wtf are you not in it? at one point the word document bugged out and got rid of like 20 paras i guess i forgot to redo your's ffs.... >.<
REDO IT AND MAKE IT THE BEST PARAGRAPH EVER U SLOP

Cringe

Experienced
Reaction score
thanks bud

ahhh xpertguy you were chill af dude i remember you babe
Lel

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
w0w dont even mention me ooooookkkkk

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
I've read from half of it so far ,because I'm saving it for later. Goodbye Noah best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci