• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Mcsg "Mentors"

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd like to thank both @ulthar and @Virtual. Without them, I'd still be stuck under 100 wins! xD Instead, I have 440. :3

Also, thanks to the Benjamin Religion folks (@HalfSquirrel @duckluv321 @CaptButterToast @TheRandomMan1000 ) for inviting me in even though I never really signed up! :) You guys were the first big group I ever hung out with. Before that, I was actually scurred to skype chat with anyone! xD

Also, thanks to everyone in Organization (@xNovaXHDx @MrKorrenian @Chris_Bro1998 ). You guys have taught me awesome strats that have really improved my game!

Reaction score
Awww Ferno Stahp it
I must say you kyle sixzo and blake where all huge mentors for me :) and I truely can't thank you guys enough :) I have since overtaken all my mentors on the world leaderboards except sixzo :3 which will be my next challenge when I get time off school xP

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
black_elf, an irl friend. He was a beta player with me and probably the best pvper I knew until I got on the forums xD. My original strats I taught myself, usually after seeing others pvp style, drawing inspiration from them. I used to be a heavy bow stunner back then, still pretty good at it. I started using the fishing rod after seeing some of egrodo's video, and that's pretty much how I and a lot of others pvp right now. I consider myself still a defensive player, as my pvp style has always been reminiscent of my original strategy.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
My mentors were probably thatonetomahawk,blamph,bajancanadian,and mcsgproject even though mcsgproject doesn't play anymore or that often :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci