• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Apologies to the EU network

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM_A_FRIKIN_TACO

Spectator
Reaction score
I Don't know if you thought of this but have you thought that maybe if you set it to where they have 30 seconds and if they dont get off the pedestal they start on they get kicked?

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
I Don't know if you thought of this but have you thought that maybe if you set it to where they have 30 seconds and if they dont get off the pedestal they start on they get kicked?
The Glitch is not that they are AFK it is that they leave and the bukkit server makes a gost of them that stays on... but isn't really there (just sayin')

cameroon

Spectator
Reaction score
i have been trying to catch you for 2 days to ask how can i get on the friday stream live part 3

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
i have been trying to catch you for 2 days to ask how can i get on the friday stream live part 3
Im not sure i get it... do you mean ChadtheDJ's live steam? his next steam is on Saturday and all you have to do is log on to the server he is on (last time he was on us28.mcsg.in)

But I think that is kind of off topic o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci