• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Apologies to the EU network

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
I am sorry guys but I was caught up in updating the plugin with new features and forgot to update the network that keeps track of all of the information and thankfully it was an easy fix! But all is well now.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey at least you caught it. XD

Anywho, out of curiosity, what exactly does that network track? :p

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
Yo Kpwn when will you be getting rid of these restarts? they're getting on my nerves haha

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
The servers will continue to restart each round untill Mojang fix the ghosting issue.

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
Is there no way of "detecting" if ghosting occurs?

If yes, then perhaps only restart in case of ghosting?

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, you'd think that if there was ghosting that means there would be a script problem or something... So if you found out what crashes in the script, you could try finding something that can detect that error and fix it.

NESK

Spectator
Reaction score
The server lists arent in sync with the servers when it comes to the amount of tributes and specs and also it doesnt tell you names anymore (least i think it did that before)

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
The server lists arent in sync with the servers when it comes to the amount of tributes and specs and also it doesnt tell you names anymore (least i think it did that before)
Yeah it used to show names and I really liked to be able to see who was on (please fix) :)

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Kp, I'd just like to say, good work on the plugin

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
Yah Fin I did too I'm sure they will have this fixed before they reset the scores which I'm preety sure means they are out of beta testing then? I am not sure but anyways don't worry it will be fixed eventually :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci