• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Music?

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I've played the Survival Games so many times that it's just a casual thing now, unlike for new players...because of this, I can't get the same feeling I got when I first played. To compensate and still keep it feeling awesome or interesting, I throw up some music in the background to listen to...

Now, for those of you who sometimes listen to music while you kill people in MCSG, what kind of music do you usually listen to? (links to songs you listen to would be awesome, but artist/title names will do.)

I listen to the songs in this youtube playlist. He calls it "trailer music", I'm not sure if the exact genre it actually is, but it's awesome music anyway. (Over 250 different pieces of amazing music - he doesn't own any of them, he just uploads them to youtube.) It's especially awesome in a really tough fight against someone in game, it really keeps you on edge sometimes. (It's especially awesome on those occasions when the music slows down just as you kill someone. :p)

What about you? What music do/would you listen to while you play?

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
My favorite music genre is Drum n' Bass. I have a Grooveshark playlist of my favorite Drum n' Bass and rock artists that I listen to when I'm not focusing on something school-related or Moderation-related. It hypes the game up a little bit, if nothing else. lol

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I listen to Queen, Eye of the Tiger, various other classic rock songs.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just some good rock songs, like some zeno stated. I also listen to You're the Best, Around. Not sure if that's the actual title but it always makes me happier.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Some low techo. Like meg&dia monster or I dunno bangarang I do sometimes play some hard dubstep and Skyrim soundtrack ;).

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Same genre of awesome instrumentals as you, G33ke, but my actual fighting song is this one:

It's Near's Theme from Death Note. Keeps you focused and rational, and your adrenaline pumping!

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
I love to listen to Music when I'm playing, but I can't run my Minecraft and other programs without having massive lag spikes which just hurts me in the long run. But when I do play Music, mostly when no one else is using the internet in my household, I prefer those Upbeat type of music, or lord of the rings soundtracks, it makes it fun for when you're chasing somebody. :p

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Blue Stahli and Celldweller usually does it for me. With a little bit of Korn thrown in. Maybe the odd industrial rave song.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I listen t0 soundtracks of these games : The Elder Scrolls IV & V (Oblivion & Skyrim, respectively), The Witcher 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Revelations & III

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I like to listen to albums when I play Minecraft, generally Radiohead, Neutral Milk Hotel, or some indie rock affiliate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci