• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Motion Blur

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Michael (Toxic) Uses sony vegas and there is an option that makes his videos smooth I believe.
Oh my god. Did you even read the whole thing? I said:
Does anyone know how to add Motion Blur to Minecraft? And I don't mean in recordings, I just mean in the game itself, it makes gameplay smoother.

By the way, I do know that Motion Blur is in the super secret settings, but it's at a very extreme amount of blur.

pleasehmu

Spectator
Reaction score
Some of you may know the player Gosu, he is a pvper and just search up Gosu Motion blur then download the 1st link in the description.
After that put the motion blur pack into your resource packs and then put your resource pack you want on and put the motion blur under it.
Next you have to turn on motion blur in super secret settings [Click it 13 times] and the motion blur amount would be reduced because of the motion blur pack.
you may notice that the crosshair is wierd so to fix this, you go into paint.net and then do this,
https://gyazo.com/0ce07e12345e350a95a21ec8300df033
Make sure you only make it black up to the heart and connection bars.
Save this into your original resource pack you want as icons.png (MAKE SURE ITS A PNG FILE).
Then unselect your resource pack and select it again.
Enjoy the motion blur!
P.S I know its a gravedig but I just wanted to help and see if they still wanted help.

EmperorNathaan

Survivor
Reaction score
Some of you may know the player Gosu, he is a pvper and just search up Gosu Motion blur then download the 1st link in the description.
After that put the motion blur pack into your resource packs and then put your resource pack you want on and put the motion blur under it.
Next you have to turn on motion blur in super secret settings [Click it 13 times] and the motion blur amount would be reduced because of the motion blur pack.
you may notice that the crosshair is wierd so to fix this, you go into paint.net and then do this,
https://gyazo.com/0ce07e12345e350a95a21ec8300df033
Make sure you only make it black up to the heart and connection bars.
Save this into your original resource pack you want as icons.png (MAKE SURE ITS A PNG FILE).
Then unselect your resource pack and select it again.
Enjoy the motion blur!
P.S I know its a gravedig but I just wanted to help and see if they still wanted help.
you just posted on an 18 month old thread

buuuut your thing is helpful lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci