• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More Opportunities for Points

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I think you should get five point bonuses:
First 2 die:
Most chests:
Best PVP'er:
First to corn:
first to die in my opinion should lose more points not gain them
most chests is an ok idea
best pvper is due to discretion not by plugins so maybe most damage done would be better
first to corn is just pointless.

Gagaking

Survivor
Reaction score
No no no, You see these are for people that struggle with the game. First to corn = Fastest.
Best PVP'er = Most kills
Most chests you agree with and First 2 die, You see these are for people that struggle with the game

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
people who do bad deserve to have less points >.> whats to point of having points if they are super easy to come by >.>
just to say i dont mind the most kills and most chests but the other 2 are bad ideas. If you dont like it dont moan as its my opinion

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Logged into the servers for 1 hour = 5 points.

-Better then having it just for when they 'log in' to a MCSG server.

D

DJMaestro12

Maybe a bit more than 5 points... 5 points is just 1 kill... I'd say 10-20. :D

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score

I think you mean 1 Hour's playtime right ? if not then it will be only able to be acheived in 120 Servers

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
No It's going to be too easy then to get them I think this way that now it is the best ppl will just hide till death match and get 10 points for doing nothing

Ass Kicka

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe a bit more than 5 points... 5 points is just 1 kill... I'd say 10-20. :D
What about 5 points for logging on the first day, 5 more points after you stay on for an hour. The next day you get 5 points for logging on again but 10 after playing for over than an hour, and so on. Every day you get 5 (or maybe 4?) points for logging on and some growing amount after playing for an hour (10 the next day, then 20, then 30 or so.) After a few days (perhaps 5 or 7) it resets but if you've logged on for over an hour every day you get to try your luck and you spin some wheel to get extra points (would have 1, 2, 10, 100, etc.) so there would be an appeal for playing every day.

You can only get these if you have an account on the website. This way, there would be less guests and way more actual members.

One last thing, I think people are suggesting points for being the first to die as a sort of tongue in cheek thing. It would be like adding insult to injury in a snarky way and might be fun. You obviously couldn't profit and it might just make people want to do better if they're sick of always being first to die.

I lied about that being the last thing. What do people think of achievements on the website? This would be another way to get more members online.
Achievement ideas:
  • 20 points for setting up an account
  • 5 points for registering email
  • 10 points for first post in forums (only can be given once so it won't be abused)
  • 2 points for tuning into a livestream.
and so on. Thoughts?

Poaji

Spectator
Reaction score
I really agree with this actually, the point system seems very well thought out and some people (me myself) are losing a lot of points because we make it very far (not camping) and just get killed; or we'll get killed by the lucky guy who got a sword at the cornucopia. This game is becoming a waste of time and the point system should be improved or i'll start getting bored.

Poaji

Spectator
Reaction score
yes the only thing i would like to see is daily login really but that could be abused by people logging in and not playing... yes points rarely change the leaderboards but maybe they could say:
10 points extra for the first kill of the day
You couldn't do first kill of the day because there are different time zones. The only people able to have the first kill of the day would have to live in the same time zone as the regulators of MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci