• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More Opportunities for Points

Ass Kicka

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't consider myself to be a noob, but having 0 points is quite disgraceful. It seems difficult to build up points when I'm losing 5 a day, so here are some more potential opportunities for getting points:

• 2 points each time you raid a chest
  • 2 points for crafting anything (could potentially be abused?)
  • 10 points for making it to deathmatch
  • 2 points for playing a game
  • 5 points for being the first to die (would even it out)
  • 1 point every day for logging in
Feel free to critique my ideas and suggest your own below!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Umm.
  • 2 points each time you raid a chest = 1 point for tier 1 chests, 2 points for tier 2 chests?
  • 2 points for crafting anything (could potentially be abused?) = Would be abused.
  • 10 points for making it to deathmatch = Would be abused by campers, just afk in a corner of a map then jump into lava at the deathmatch.
  • 2 points for playing a game = No point really, if you died you'd just lose -3 (or whatever the amount is), it's just slightly less. And if you win it's only 2 points.
  • 5 points for being the first to die (would even it out) = No point...
  • 1 point every day for logging in = Maybe 10 points for logging into an MCSG server once every 24 hours, I don't really think people can abuse that...

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
One point for not dieing. (Everytime someone dies, you get a surviving point)
(23/24 points a game)

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Points mean nothings win is a lot more valuable.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
points do affect the leaderboard but nowhere near as much as a win :D

Gagaking

Survivor
Reaction score
I disagree. 2 POINTS FOR RAIDING A CHEST? No offence but that would be seriously OP. It'd be all about getting a chest.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I disagree. 2 POINTS FOR RAIDING A CHEST? No offence but that would be seriously OP. It'd be all about getting a chest.
yes the only thing i would like to see is daily login really but that could be abused by people logging in and not playing... yes points rarely change the leaderboards but maybe they could say:
10 points extra for the first kill of the day

D

DJMaestro12

I think there's gonna be a point boost coming soon when you vote for the servers...

Then again, that might be abbused by multiple accounts :/

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
first kill for that person in the day :D also everybody has a 24 hour day so there should be no problem with timezones. Just to clarify everyone can get the first kill bonus as long as its there first kill of the day :D

Gagaking

Survivor
Reaction score
I think you should get five point bonuses:
First 2 die:
Most chests:
Best PVP'er:
First to corn:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads