• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More Opportunities for Points

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Welcome to the Survival Games! Where the kills don't matter and the points are made up!"
Actualy no, the points show off your surviving and winning skills, and if you lose more points if you log off? No becouse i crash quite often and this would ruin my life even more, but more ways to boost up your bounty is just to boost up the bounty you get for wining for like x3, PROBLEM SOLVED! THREAD CLOSED BAI! no jk thats Jtzinks job :)

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
These ideas are okay, BUT SERIOUSLY!? LOOTING A CHEST!? That is just ridonculous! RIDONCULOUS

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First kill in the game=bonus points
Oh no, not that! That would just encourage the fistfighters in the corno to do what they do even more!
Then we'd all be screwed unless we got the heck out of there without going for the Corno!

:p

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, in the movie some people didn't go to corn becouse they were scared, this might add that "fear" of death so you actualy wonder should you go there or not.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actualy no, the points show off your surviving and winning skills, and if you lose more points if you log off? No becouse i crash quite often and this would ruin my life even more, but more ways to boost up your bounty is just to boost up the bounty you get for wining for like x3, PROBLEM SOLVED! THREAD CLOSED BAI! no jk thats Jtzinks job :)
Its an OLD saying from the early days of MCSG where diamond and iron armour were easy to get and the point system didn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci