• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More information for the community!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When updates don't come out, I would like them just to say "We are working on this bug and adding this, so that's why we haven't been super active." It would keep us knowledgeable and reduce complaints.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
It's hard to keep you all in the loot as we ourselves don't know but they are working on it. Many of the NCP bugs have been fixed from what I have seen and again the devs are busy.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's hard to keep you all in the loot as we ourselves don't know but they are working on it. Many of the NCP bugs have been fixed from what I have seen and again the devs are busy.
Well the Sr. Staff and Admins know more too.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not sure what information you want and need to know. Plugin features, such as NPC and all that, senior mods, admins, and other senior staff know little about, it's all up to the devs and Chad. Besides, I'm not sure how beneficial it is to know every in and out. But I'll say this: you are told everything we know, with the exception of certain classified things for obvious reasons.

With the thread regarding staff age, it was still pretty much just a correlation of a the information already given to the community. I perhaps explained it in a little more depth than others, but it was only because very specific questions were asked. When we answer questions on the forums, we assume you don't want to know every little detail on the matter. However, if you want clarification on one subject, all you have to do is ask.

Sorry if I seem a little harsh, buying hate typing on my phone and I want to keep it brief.xP

TLDR: all the information we believe you want to know e give, and if you want to know more, just ask.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
And all the maps that may be removed/added, and in-game records. Nobody has said a word about an estimated release date for in-game records. All we are getting is 'the developers are working on it.' If we want this community to thrive, then how about giving us at least more info than 'the developers are working on it.' If nobody knows, then just say that! That's only my take on this, and I could be wrong...
The reason we don't give out an estimated time is because the devs have different priorities and duties to work on. Things like in game records are not necessary what-so-ever and not an issue. The devs are working on bigger things and minor additions will be added when other things are done.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
The reason we don't give out an estimated time is because the devs have different priorities and duties to work on. Things like in game records are not necessary what-so-ever and not an issue. The devs are working on bigger things and minor additions will be added when other things are done.
Thanks! Now I know. :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not sure what information you want and need to know. Plugin features, such as NPC and all that, senior mods, admins, and other senior staff know little about, it's all up to the devs and Chad. Besides, I'm not sure how beneficial it is to know every in and out. But I'll say this: you are told everything we know, with the exception of certain classified things for obvious reasons.

With the thread regarding staff age, it was still pretty much just a correlation of a the information already given to the community. I perhaps explained it in a little more depth than others, but it was only because very specific questions were asked. When we answer questions on the forums, we assume you don't want to know every little detail on the matter. However, if you want clarification on one subject, all you have to do is ask.

Sorry if I seem a little harsh, buying hate typing on my phone and I want to keep it brief.xP

TLDR: all the information we believe you want to know e give, and if you want to know more, just ask.
First of all, thanks for replying. But it seems that whenever we asked questions, you replied with a simple answer and didn't get in depth on the topic until we put a lot of effort into asking. If you do that in the future, at least to the best of your ability like you said, then I think that's enough.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. I really hate writing up a long paragraph about asking a question and all I get back is "The developers are working on it". They should just be honest about the situation. If they really don't know what's going on, they could reply with an honest "We aren't sure about the situation." instead of lying to us, making us think that it's actually being worked on, when in reality, you aren't even sure about it. I'm not saying that they lie to us, but sometimes they say they're working on something and I haven't seen it for a long time (like the achievements). I know stuff takes time, but I think the community should be aware of the progress being made, therefore reducing the amount of questions.

If I ask a question, I do expect a response that actually makes sense, not repeating the same lines over and over again because I've read all of them already and I wouldn't ask a question about something that's been mentioned before. I think they should make some threads answering, in detail, some popular questions that new members, or just members like me, would want to know the answers to. Questions about the age limit for moderator applications, current bugs being worked on, MCSGv2, and a lot more.

I think this would reduce the amount of useless question threads that are locked within the first few minutes of their existence. The community, as Half said, would be more in-sync and more aware of what's going on and what the devs are fixing and what they are working on.

I forgot something I wanted to write, but it'll come to me.....
Eventually...

Kthxbai

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I think that if I hear both the words Staff and Stuff again in the same sentences Im going to get sick :p
I like how they match though XD :p

Btw, to give an opinion on the topic, Im more than sure Mod and Sr. Mods give all the Info they know when they answer unless its about something they shouldnt give info. I mean theres differences between how much they know depending on who they are too, I mean, theres some people who talk more with the Devs and Admins and probably know more because of that, I know if I were a mod, I wouldnt know almost anything probably because I cant talk through TS the 98% of the times... I would only know what Id get from others who talk more through text chat :p

Sorry Halfie, but I dont agree on this specific topic entirely, I DO think they should mention all they know, but only if they can say itm the problem would be when a Mod wouldnt answer and, out of lazyness, just say "Devs are woking on it", I dont think that happens much though... or at least I hope so :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci