• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moo's PvP/MCSG Guide

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
On the stunning part, what do you mean by performed acurately? How would i ahcieve the "perfect" amount of speed required, thx :D
You'd have to pull it off as fast as you can, sometimes they'll have to be against a wall or constantly trying to run towards you, otherwise they'll be sent flying away from you. Try alternating hits from each side? I haven't done it in a long time (This guide was made like half a year ago) so I sort of forget.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awesome guide, great tips and really helpful, I will make sure I use some of these tips next time I play!

GreatKhan

Spectator
Reaction score
You'd have to pull it off as fast as you can, sometimes they'll have to be against a wall or constantly trying to run towards you, otherwise they'll be sent flying away from you. Try alternating hits from each side? I haven't done it in a long time (This guide was made like half a year ago) so I sort of forget.
First, I want to thank you for replying so quickly and second I was wanted to expand on my question; would jumping help with the stunning or is it only based on the sprint?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
This inspired me to create a different forum thread coming soon to a board near you....

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
First, I want to thank you for replying so quickly and second I was wanted to expand on my question; would jumping help with the stunning or is it only based on the sprint?
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think so. I believe it is based off of moving side to side and around the person - the only thing that jumping would affect is how fast you get around, and getting critical hits.

GreatKhan

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think so. I believe it is based off of moving side to side and around the person - the only thing that jumping would affect is how fast you get around, and getting critical hits.
Thanks again for being on top of this thread and I have another question based on you previous reply that stated "pulling it off as fast as you can". When you said this I thought of holding down my sprint key, strafing, and left clicking as fast as I can. Is this what you where trying to imply?? :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Thanks again for being on top of this thread and I have another question based on you previous reply that stated "pulling it off as fast as you can". When you said this I thought of holding down my sprint key, strafing, and left clicking as fast as I can. Is this what you where trying to imply?? :)
Hmm. It's not just blindly moving around and clicking on the opponent. You actually have to be conscious of when and how you're hitting the person. It's not something that can be completely taught by typing, you'll have to practice it, maybe on a practice PvP server. You have to knock them back and forth, sort of like a one-man game of ping pong, and you're using another player as the ball.

GreatKhan

Spectator
Reaction score
Hmm. It's not just blindly moving around and clicking on the opponent. You actually have to be conscious of when and how you're hitting the person. It's not something that can be completely taught by typing, you'll have to practice it, maybe on a practice PvP server. You have to knock them back and forth, sort of like a one-man game of ping pong, and you're using another player as the ball.
Ok I'm starting to get this and I know of a server, would I be asking too much if I asked you to tell what I should start doing on the server in order to become proficient at stunning. By this I mean like you saying "try to attack when they *your wise comment here*." BTW thanks for helping as much as you've done so far. I really do appreciate it.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks good from what I read!!!

I was kinda lazy, TL DR.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ok I'm starting to get this and I know of a server, would I be asking too much if I asked you to tell what I should start doing on the server in order to become proficient at stunning. By this I mean like you saying "try to attack when they *your wise comment here*." BTW thanks for helping as much as you've done so far. I really do appreciate it.
Hmm, well try to use your fishing rod or bow to cancel out their sprint, and then use that advantage to quickly get on their side and hit them, while making sure to avoid their hits. You can try to walk through them and turn around quickly to disorient them and get behind them easily, and hit them into a wall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci