• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake 2

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like this map! It looks really nice, especially compared to moonlight lake 1.

Tree is being very mean and just pointing out the bad parts. He helped build moon base 9 and isn't that just amazing
Yes it's a very good much infact he's owner of one the leading build teams Red Forest. Plus Moonbase 9 is pretty amazing

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
It's basically the same map as moonlightlake 1 in my opinion.. Just more water with annoying fights. But still looks cool just like number uno.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
It's basically the same map as moonlightlake 1 in my opinion.. Just more water with annoying fights. But still looks cool just like number uno.

The terreforming is different from the first one .
The idea is different , this map shows the "Wild Side" of Moonlight Lake .
I added more water cuz that's one of the "Wild Side" ideas .
I think its was better than the first map :)
The building are more cooler and maybe funnier and more good looking ( not the white mouse :p )
There are a lot od places to PVP - On Trees , Flat Lands , Water , On Buildings , Middle .

"But still looks cool just like number uno."
yay! :)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I like this map! It looks really nice, especially compared to moonlight lake 1.

Tree is being very mean and just pointing out the bad parts. He helped build moon base 9 and isn't that just amazing
You're right. I am pointing out the bad parts. Honestly, that's all I tried to do. I did have a reason in doing so though- At this point in time, I don't think this map is good enough to get on the servers. Even while saying this, it still has more of a chance than most of the maps in the Finished Maps section of the forums. If GuyK listened to the constructive criticism that he's been getting and changed some stuff to make it better, his chances of getting his map on the servers would greatly improve. So yes, I am purposely being "mean" and pointing out the bad parts but I have good intentions in doing so.

roosky95

Tribute
Reaction score
You're right. I am pointing out the bad parts. Honestly, that's all I tried to do. I did have a reason in doing so though- At this point in time, I don't think this map is good enough to get on the servers. Even while saying this, it still has more of a chance than most of the maps in the Finished Maps section of the forums. If he GuyK listened to the constructive criticism that he's been getting and changed some stuff to make it better, his chances of getting his map on the servers would greatly improve. So yes, I am purposely being "mean" and pointing out the bad parts but I have good intentions in doing so.
Tree and everyone firstly tree did this with my server he isn't trying to be rude guys he is trying to make us work harder and harder on reaching the best we can do if he just sits there like everyone else saying "oh yes the map is great good job" what will we know we have to work on come on guys its called constructive criticism

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The best thing GuyK can do to improve the map is to replace the builds that don't make sense with some that do. But in spirit with the theme of Moonlight Lake, keep things simple. Perhaps a medieval tower, a large fountain, and a small statue of something. With builds that actually make sense, this map would be so much better.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Tree and everyone firstly tree did this with my server he isn't trying to be rude guys he is trying to make us work harder and harder on reaching the best we can do if he just sits there like everyone else saying "oh yes the map is great good job" what will we know we have to work on come on guys its called constructive criticism

Yeah I understood that :) But thx anyway :)

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Most of you all voting for it don't even know how to open .rar files I bet, so you really are just throwing votes at this map, without truly knowing what it looks like. That's how I see it. And GuyK , just stop acting fake. We can see through it. You're a great builder, but none of your replies have really been sincere on this thread.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Most of you all voting for it don't even know how to open .rar files I bet, so you really are just throwing votes at this map, without truly knowing what it looks like. That's how I see it. And GuyK , just stop acting fake. We can see through it. You're a great builder, but none of your replies have really been sincere on this thread.

ok? :)
Please leave if you only want fights .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci