• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderators abusing powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
are you sure it was a mod or mods that did that? and not a player with a hacked client that can apparently circumvent the mcsg plugin?

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
I would also like to see this too as I believe this is impossible for Mods to do anything in spectator other then fly about like everyone else!!

If this is indeed true I would love to see a video.

PinguAngry

Survivor
Reaction score
Its obvious that not all Mods are doing this. Would it be possible to review those we have as Mods? So we can check their validility and effectiveness of what they are doing. There's no point in having a Mod who doesn't do their job correctly, or even being a Mod for the sake of the title!

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Like I have said, it is impossible for us to go into any sort of game mode (creative mode) that lets us fire arrows or spawn any kind of items!!

PinguAngry

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not accusing you of killing players during game, I for one haven't experienced anything of the sort. I'm suggesting that we have a Mod review, or a change in the Mod recruitment process. I understand that at the moment it is difficult because of the massive influx of members, but maybe the age factor should be taken out of this and we base mods off maturity, not age.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
I'm not accusing you of killing players during game, I for one haven't experienced anything of the sort. I'm suggesting that we have a Mod review, or a change in the Mod recruitment process. I understand that at the moment it is difficult because of the massive influx of members, but maybe the age factor should be taken out of this and we base mods off maturity, not age.
In my opinion, it's too early to review the mods, including myself, as we are still in the recruitment process. A lot of us have only had the job for 2 weeks.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moderators are just like normal players.. But they help the server out of hackers/spammer etc.. . It doesnt mean that they are a moderator they cant just play like normal people (as you). If you are on teamspeak you know they are playing all together just for fun and if they die they just search for another server.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Do moderators even have the ability to kill off a player in spectator mode?
The moderators cant kill from spectator

Moderators cannot kill from spectator, they can only kick/ban. I think that that story about being hit from the air, may have been someone shooting at you when you weren't looking.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
yeah ninja answered that question for me, and i thought as much too, as that would seem a tad too much power for a mod especially if they are a new mod.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Ok, this post is getting a little bit...well...stupid. There is no real proof and its starting to be random people blaming moderators for deaths or problems they have been having. Closing post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci