• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderators abusing powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
I advise you to just try to get some proof and mail it to chad, he'll look into it.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
People make mistakes, we are only human. If this was true, I can talk to the people who did this but I will need you to email me the details.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Many donors (including myself when i get impatient) leave the server immediately after death and finds another one that in lobby. Being able to do this is just one of the perks of being a donor. Why is this suddenly "wrong" when i moderator does it?

Also, i to some degree agree with you. It is a bit unclear about the whole moderator-application process thingy. You're not allowed to be under 18 (which is high in my opinion), yet we still see moderators that are. I mean, that is cool. I like the idea of not having a specific age requirement, but then it should be made known among the community, and not advertised as "18+ only".

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
ive seen them kill countless players in real games just because they want the next round to start

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
ive seen them kill countless players in real games just because they want the next round to start
And is that not the point of the game? Have you not killed other players to win the game, and in turn make the game go faster? We need to have some fun too. Sometimes we hop into games and play a little bit before getting back to work.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
And is that not the point of the game? Have you not killed other players to win the game, and in turn make the game go faster? We need to have some fun too. Sometimes we hop into games and play a little bit before getting back to work.
no the moderators kill players from spectator mode

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
no the moderators kill players from spectator mode
I can honestly say we don't. If you have witnessed this, then you probably witnessed someone getting banned who was currently playing.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Do moderators even have the ability to kill off a player in spectator mode?

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Those dots then exclamation points make me suspicious, but I'll believe that. :p

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
then why have I seen arrows shoot from the sky at people when there are no mobs or other players shooting and sometimes even shoot at players in the middle of the ocean when there is no question about there being other players shooting arrows, they have also been aimed at me and people i have been chasing down before i even get to kill them...

others have said this before and I wouldnt mind knowing what it is that is happening as some of these people werent killed but injured from the arrows , so it was not a ban.

I had to hide underwater at one point when the mods were shooting at me from spectator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci