• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications are reopened!

Reaction score
No problem, glad that i could help you.

EDIT: a tip for you, before you apply wait a little bit until you are more involved in the community, but its your opinion if you apply now or not.
What should I do to get more involved?

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a question. Recently, I have heard that the minimum age requirement is 15 not 14. Is this true or a rumour. Hopefully it was just a rumour.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually I do believe the age limit for mod has increased back up to 15 but I am not 100% sure :)
:S What happens if we've applied during the 14 benchmark and it does get raised then? c: They've made a lot of mod exceptions though; if anything, I think they should keep the 14 age or lower it >: Anyway, I think they would've made an edit or a post of it did raise, but you may be right c:

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:S What happens if we've applied during the 14 benchmark and it does get raised then? c: They've made a lot of mod exceptions though; if anything, I think they should keep the 14 age or lower it >: Anyway, I think they would've made an edit or a post of it did raise, but you may be right c:
There is a chance this decision might not be official yet but is going ahead, I am sure it will be discussed and the final decision will be made by the Sr.mods, and you will find out then :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can confirm it will be increased to 15. I think that applications by 14 year olds before the limit is raised will be considered (at least they should).

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
The age limit has been increased back to 15.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci