• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications are reopened!

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I appled today :). I'm currently 13 but I turn 14 on July 1 2013, so by the time they look at it I'll be 14 :p
I have to wait 6 months or something like that I feel left out :c
No worries Bro, your awesome. We all felt the same when we were several months away from turning 14 :). My mod app turned out to be around 1500-1600 words :p

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have to wait 6 months or something like that I feel left out :c

CaptPeanutButter

Spectator
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder, moderator applications have been reopen after a month or two! You can apply here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

Be sure to review the template here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...vailable-volunteer-staff-positions-mcsg.7389/

I advise you to read the rules as they will help you in your response: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-2-0.12254/

Some things we require:
  • 15+, 14 with a really good application. No exceptions
  • Microphone
  • Active and dedication
This was just a quick update of our huge demand for more mods. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope to see some of you in the moderator interview room :D

Also if you have any questions regarding applications, feel free to ask here.

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...ations-are-reopened.28957/page-13#post-266316
5nickers Moderator Application
Your name: Josh Smith
Your age: 23
Your Minecraft username: 5nickers
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Kick or Ban if found guilty of breaking a Single Rule.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I believe I'm qualified to be a moderator because I will Force the rules and kick or Ban anyone who is caught breaking the rules. Like the following reasons: Cursing, unauthorized Mods, Hacking and advertising.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I will Support the Staff as if Family. I will make sure that the Staff and Servers are Balanced and Ready. Their will be very few bugs and will try hard to make the servers Perfect and will have fun while doing it.
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes if any Rules of Been Broken, I will make sure it's Caught on film.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes I have a mic to Talk to the other members of the Staff.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: 24/7 I have all the time in the world to help make these Servers Perfect for the Public.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Pacific Time (US and CA)

I, {Josh Smith}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
5nickers Moderator Application
Your name: Josh Smith
Your age: 23
Your Minecraft username: 5nickers
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Kick or Ban if found guilty of breaking a Single Rule.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I believe I'm qualified to be a moderator because I will Force the rules and kick or Ban anyone who is caught breaking the rules. Like the following reasons: Cursing, unauthorized Mods, Hacking and advertising.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I will Support the Staff as if Family. I will make sure that the Staff and Servers are Balanced and Ready. Their will be very few bugs and will try hard to make the servers Perfect and will have fun while doing it.
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes if any Rules of Been Broken, I will make sure it's Caught on film.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes I have a mic to Talk to the other members of the Staff.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: 24/7 I have all the time in the world to help make these Servers Perfect for the Public.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Pacific Time (US and CA)

I, {Josh Smith}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.
You don't post your application here. Post it here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

Also I suggest to add some more detail to the questions. :)

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Sorry yeah I meant Moderator. Thanks!
No problem, glad that i could help you.

EDIT: a tip for you, before you apply wait a little bit until you are more involved in the community, but its your opinion if you apply now or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci